Share your experience on e-Gahmen

Nolicense

Recently I came across a blog (cannot find the link, sorry sorry) about the author who forgot to pay the S&C to the TC, the lapse by him and his wife resulted in him unable to renew the season parking on HDB website.

He rants that the website was unnecessarily complex and unhelpful because when he tried to renew, it just told him cannot and need to see HDB.

So off he goes taking leave and waits for the service person. He was told he cannot renew until he cleared his debt to the TC for the S&C.

Cut long story short, isn't it amazing that you are prohibited from renewing your season parking if you did not pay S&C charges? Its not related right? and the best part is this thing is link on the e-gahmen thing.

do you mcf bros have any such experience elsewhere?

↡ Advertisement

the author is a idiot to tell the whole world he own TC money

got money to pay season parking no money to pay TC?

The only reason he want to pay season parking is because his car kena mark liao... i bet he seldom renew also...

There are alot of ppl like him....... just drag and drag

just pay what you own lah....

Recently I came across a blog (cannot find the link, sorry sorry) about the author who forgot to pay the S&C to the TC, the lapse by him and his wife resulted in him unable to renew the season parking on HDB website.

He rants that the website was unnecessarily complex and unhelpful because when he tried to renew, it just told him cannot and need to see HDB.

So off he goes taking leave and waits for the service person. He was told he cannot renew until he cleared his debt to the TC for the S&C.

Cut long story short, isn't it amazing that you are prohibited from renewing your season parking if you did not pay S&C charges? Its not related right? and the best part is this thing is link on the e-gahmen thing.

do you mcf bros have any such experience elsewhere?

Excuses lah. Ppl always make it looks like it's somebody else fault. There are modes of payment like giro and internet banking for convenience. Even for season parking got giro to make payment. These ppl are either idiots or bank account always empty.

I think it's only fair they reject his renewal. If not every tom, dick and harry use his smelly method and get away with it, not fair to those who always make their payments on time.

the author is a idiot to tell the whole world he own TC money

got money to pay season parking no money to pay TC?

The only reason he want to pay season parking is because his car kena mark liao... i bet he seldom renew also...

There are alot of ppl like him....... just drag and drag

just pay what you own lah....

according to the author, he said "he missed last month's payment". i thought even singtel will give one month or 2 month grace before cutting our mobile line..

↡ Advertisement