Royal Purple Engine Oil

Onslaught

Neutral Newbie

Was told that this oil can last for 7kkm only. Dunno true or not.

my friend recommended to me...i'm sending my RS FIT 4 5k servicing @ comfort delgro

Was told that this oil can last for 7kkm only. Dunno true or not.

I believe so. I tried to extend my usual OCI from 5k to 7.5k but the engine starts to feel rough ard 6-7k.

that means this oil can't last to 10k, rite?

there's no one fix rule or guideline saying it cant last 10K or can ...simply put, depends on your driving style and engine made..... .. but general rule is if u red line frequently, it may not last 10K but if u drive normally, i dont see why not it last 10K or more...

i use Rp before my current M1 and still have 4 bottles of rp at home.... not considering what happen to the oil properties after 10k since i do not have any equipment to test on how bad or how good the oil degraded, all i can say is comparing to M1, my engine noise is coarse and lesser "power" comparing with current M1 (extended) ... if u ask me, will i use it again, i would say i might not after use up my current stock but if price is cheap, i will... [blush]

Its a normal oil....if you not too demanding...its ok. Cheap.

But I dun like it....I bought 12Q last time...cos group buy....after the first 3k km...I sold all off them....the engine was damn rough....and it doesn't like to be rev high...

But I believe its the cheapest synthetic oil avaliable in the market now.

there's no one fix rule or guideline saying it cant last 10K or can ...simply put, depends on your driving style and engine made..... .. but general rule is if u red line frequently, it may not last 10K but if u drive normally, i dont see why not it last 10K or more...

i use Rp before my current M1 and still have 4 bottles of rp at home.... not considering what happen to the oil properties after 10k since i do not have any equipment to test on how bad or how good the oil degraded, all i can say is comparing to M1, my engine noise is coarse and lesser "power" comparing with current M1 (extended) ... if u ask me, will i use it again, i would say i might not after use up my current stock but if price is cheap, i will... [blush]

mine last for 1k...drained and change brand!

Its a normal oil....if you not too demanding...its ok. Cheap.

But I dun like it....I bought 12Q last time...cos group buy....after the first 3k km...I sold all off them....the engine was damn rough....and it doesn't like to be rev high...

But I believe its the cheapest synthetic oil avaliable in the market now.

den u should try RL. super rev happy! good! [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

seems like more cons than pros...might give it a miss. bcoz i'll driving all the way from s'pore to kedah for CNY, so itz better to have a better engine oil. scarly drive half away engine up lorry :blink: may can consider idemitsu...specially for honda ivtec engine [:)]

Neutral Newbie

not that kind of rough driver...usually drive @ 70km/h @ normal street, highway 80~90km/h... [cool]

any problems created by this oil?

↡ Advertisement