Grey Wish Driver SGB3XXX#

Demodan

Do you guys really know what you are talking about when you say 'slap on turbo' etc etc.

Can the gearbox handle the torque? Can the brakes handle the momentum? Can the car suspension take high speed corners?

The Wish is a good car, but its a humble people mover. Best to keep it that way.

I think there are black sheeps in every make. So just blame the driver and not the car.

↡ Advertisement

Do you guys really know what you are talking about when you say 'slap on turbo' etc etc.

Can the gearbox handle the torque? Can the brakes handle the momentum? Can the car suspension take high speed corners?

The Wish is a good car, but its a humble people mover. Best to keep it that way.

I think there are black sheeps in every make. So just blame the driver and not the car.

Wish is not a humble car...

it packs power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Yes.. Wish is a power car..

Go try follow a WRX cornering at 140.

Try outbreaking a FD2R at 120. I'm sure the rear drum brakes will do just fine!

After you do all those, I'm sure you can come back to tell us how great the wish is...

Oh yes... please take a video to prove that, otherwise empty talk is nothing.

Cheers!

I apologize if anyone feels I am out of point or sidetracking. I can't help it after reading this thread. A good entertainment for a wet Sunday which I am stuck indoors.

I always find it amusing when car owners start dishing vehicle specs and street stats around. No, I don't mean anything wrong to learn more about the car specs and performance. It's the basic of better driving I believe. By understanding the capabilities of our cars, then we can proceed to learn how to handle them.

Instead of putting these figures and understanding to good use (for safety, collision avoidance etc), it becomes a bragging topic most of the time. Again, I don't mean to say having a powerful car is anything wrong. I love speed too. Ultimately, so what if a car is THAT powerful? I would like to think it's more of an ego-stroke than anything else. At least that's what some car owners have proven it to be. 5 secs, 10 secs, 15 secs... still get from Point A to Point B. Oops, sorry... so tempting to just say "still get stuck at traffic light".

psst psst zoom zoom... yes your car is damn fast. The last time most of these drivers check back into their bank account, they still see the same amount.

Increase in BHP =/= Increase in Cash

There are so many times I wished I could just blurb out. If the topic is still in perspective, go alongside a TP Rex at 100km/hr, turn and wink at the TP, then dash off by flooring the pedal. Let's see who is gutsy enough for this. I love to know. [sleeping]

I apologize if anyone feels I am out of point or sidetracking. I can't help it after reading this thread. A good entertainment for a wet Sunday which I am stuck indoors.

I always find it amusing when car owners start dishing vehicle specs and street stats around. No, I don't mean anything wrong to learn more about the car specs and performance. It's the basic of better driving I believe. By understanding the capabilities of our cars, then we can proceed to learn how to handle them.

Instead of putting these figures and understanding to good use (for safety, collision avoidance etc), it becomes a bragging topic most of the time. Again, I don't mean to say having a powerful car is anything wrong. I love speed too. Ultimately, so what if a car is THAT powerful? I would like to think it's more of an ego-stroke than anything else. At least that's what some car owners have proven it to be. 5 secs, 10 secs, 15 secs... still get from Point A to Point B. Oops, sorry... so tempting to just say "still get stuck at traffic light".

psst psst zoom zoom... yes your car is damn fast. The last time most of these drivers check back into their bank account, they still see the same amount.

Increase in BHP =/= Increase in Cash

There are so many times I wished I could just blurb out. If the topic is still in perspective, go alongside a TP Rex at 100km/hr, turn and wink at the TP, then dash off by flooring the pedal. Let's see who is gutsy enough for this. I love to know. [sleeping]

Dont understand what you are trying to say.. seems to me more like your ego is hurt...