FC for Subaru impreza 1.5R sedan

Harveynorman

Hi guys how is the FC for the new subaru 1.5r sedan? Is it any better than the previous 1.5 TS?

Edited by Harveynorman
↡ Advertisement

Hi guys how is the FC for the new subaru 1.5r sedan? Is it any better than the previous 1.5 TS?

The SE claimed 13km/l for city driving. Think its bull.

The SE claimed 13km/l for city driving. Think its bull.

"If you are really concerned about FC, you are looking at the wrong car dude."

This is what the SE is thinking about you.

then what for Prosche boast abt improved fuel efficiency in their new engines?

then what for Prosche boast abt improved fuel efficiency in their new engines?

What has Porsche gotto do with Subaru??

Ppl who can afford Porsche will be so concerned about fuel efficiency?

There are lots of claims by all kinds of manufacturers about their cars which I think are marketing tactics.

The FC is respectable la

go test drive it again.

its Boxer engine with AWD.

a different target audience

ya, new impreza quite amazing.. my fren clocking 10 -11L/Km

The answer is pretty straight forward when asking for FC. It always involves things like distance, highway & city driving.

If you on average drive only 10km or less on average a day and mostly city driving, where FC is concerned it hardly makes any difference whether you are driving 1.5L Toyota or a 1.5L Subaru.

Driving in sg dun make FC any better. If you look at your question again, what difference does it make?

Yup wasn't interested in the subaru at all cause FC quite impt to me cause I clock more than 700km a week due to work. but was passing by their showroom and the SE asked me to consider but rejected him and gave him my reason. (wjere FC is concerned subaru defintely not in my consideration list)

His reply was that the FC for the new 1.5r sedan is 13km/l for city driving and I was like"R u sure??"

if the 1.5r can hit 13km/l then it is defintely one of the best car u can buy at this price range.

Yup wasn't interested in the subaru at all cause FC quite impt to me cause I clock more than 700km a week due to work. but was passing by their showroom and the SE asked me to consider but rejected him and gave him my reason. (wjere FC is concerned subaru defintely not in my consideration list)

His reply was that the FC for the new 1.5r sedan is 13km/l for city driving and I was like"R u sure??"

if the 1.5r can hit 13km/l then it is defintely one of the best car u can buy at this price range.

there is no way you can trust a SE 100%, regardless whether he works for PI or AD.

since you start thread to talk about FC and travel 700km a week better forget about Subaru, Subaru is AWD impossable clock good FC, go for vios, city or latio..etc, all are good FC [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

wrong choice if you looking for FC... I'm driving 1.6i 9-10km/l AFTER tuning.. but it's a pleasure to drive a AWD. but if you're ferrying others, the legroom is too small.. my opinion is to test drive. better still to rent a 1.5 and drive it ard for couple of days

↡ Advertisement