FC for Subaru impreza 1.5R sedan

Harveynorman

Was looking at the 1.5R and my colleague driving one told me his is auto and pick up is really very slow and sometimes very troublesome if need to pick up fast or to overtake.

Can drivers out there advise? I looking at auto version only.

1. get the manual

2. ask the SE to drive and u stay in the passenger seat.... Subby SEs all v fierce 1... I think all drive as if its the rex... lol

↡ Advertisement

i thought subaru the soundproofing very lousy????

i sat in a wrx to genting and cameron highlands. very hard (stock suspension) and loud (with re-001)

the door so light feel like no SP at all

As someone aldy mentioned, the current gen impreza interior ambience is v good. The feeling and SP all better than average B&B car. + its heavy so gives a solid feeling.

Neutral Newbie

The MY09 make onwards are in fact quite quiet.

Lovely car

we got exactly the same car =P havent seen u post in the 3gwrx forums recently haha

Neutral Newbie

we got exactly the same car =P havent seen u post in the 3gwrx forums recently haha

Wah,,, got ppl notice me? LOL jus kidding!

I'm the lazy kind when comes to forums, one minute u see me, one minute i MIA. :D

U like your car? hehe...

Neutral Newbie

Wah,,, got ppl notice me? LOL jus kidding!

I'm the lazy kind when comes to forums, one minute u see me, one minute i MIA. :D

U like your car? hehe...

what do you think? lol

Neutral Newbie

kopitehc / nineteen,

i am driving auto 2.0 hatchback also.

although i have some complaints to my car, eg high FC (avg 7.5km/l, Caltex 95, 10% highway).

However, i can't denial that i keep thinking to drive my car ... keep imagine i am sitting in the car, holding the steering ...

but the problem is i have no place to go, don't have a destination why go out?? haha

i got my car on Dec 09, but up to date my milage is only 4500km ...

Neutral Newbie

kopitehc / nineteen,

i am driving auto 2.0 hatchback also.

although i have some complaints to my car, eg high FC (avg 7.5km/l, Caltex 95, 10% highway).

However, i can't denial that i keep thinking to drive my car ... keep imagine i am sitting in the car, holding the steering ...

but the problem is i have no place to go, don't have a destination why go out?? haha

i got my car on Dec 09, but up to date my milage is only 4500km ...

Which part of SG u staying? U can jio your friends out for supper, great to drive at night when weather is cool.

7.5km on syntheic oil? u might be quite heavy footed. :D

Otherwise, u can "play" along the highway, from cte to pte, bke, kje, blah blah blah :P

Yah, go JB, i not driving in at the moment because the car is still consider new plate.

Will drive in around 6mths after i get my car.

V long never go eat Abalone Noodle already, yum yum

Neutral Newbie

what do you think? lol

Must be as much as I do :wub::wub::wub:

Pick is a little slower than normal engines, but accelaration to 100km can be within seconds.

I have to admit that 2.0 power is better for the weight of the car.

Quite a strain on 1.5, some owners actually reduces the weight of the car but having less stuffs in boot and also removing the spare type (which I don't recommend)

Neutral Newbie

nope not going for the photoshoot. you?

yes the abalone noodless <3

i already start driving in to malaysia the first week i got the car LOL

cant wait for 10km servicing so can change to synthetic haha

now only 2k though =\

Neutral Newbie

Hi all. This is my first post in this forum as i decieded to get a car. I think i should post a new topic but i think i need to post at least 25 replies den i can start a new topic right?? hmmm sorry side track abit, i'm 25 this yrs and considering of getting a 2.5 wrx. As this is the first time i'm buying, the car is selling at 46500. fully stock condition except for the turbo timer and aliitle above average system. The rest is juz stock. car reg at 22nd may 2006 with COE @ 13689 and omv @ 20281. Impotant question is that is 46500 a average buy or expensive?? and i scare that the car previously had been mod but before sold off, the mod parts all took out. Read somewhere in this forum that if this is done so, i need to retune my ecu or something like this? pardon me for any mistake i made becoz i'm new to car scene expecially TC car. Need all brothers's help !!!!! =x

looking to buy a 2008 subaru impreza either the 5DR or the 4DR... my current car is giving me avg about 10km/L, and sometimes even worse... 9+km/L.... driving auto....

thinking of getting a manual impreza.... will i be expecting even worse FC den my current car, in this case, if my driving pattern is still the same.

inputs are appreciated thanks.

↡ Advertisement