Honda Freed taxi

Imamiah

Come to think of it, with CNG, taxis become diverse instead of the plain old Crown or Cedric.

Speaking of which, I saw a Crown Hybrid for the first time yesterday.

The 300C is diesel not petrol.

Anyway, I saw for the very first time the 300C estate. Saw it from the backside and I must say the backside is very nice. You won't know it is a 300C estate if you don't see the model name tag on the rear. Has a P-plate and driven by this Eurasian looking lady.

The 300C is diesel not petrol.

Anyway, I saw for the very first time the 300C estate. Saw it from the backside and I must say the backside is very nice. You won't know it is a 300C estate if you don't see the model name tag on the rear. Has a P-plate and driven by this Eurasian looking lady.

Yah, the Ang Mo like big cars! The American like anything there are big in size too. This explained why high cc pick-up are still so popular in States for years and years.

Regards,

Yah, the Ang Mo like big cars! The American like anything there are big in size too. This explained why high cc pick-up are still so popular in States for years and years.

Regards,

i think usa especially. they have big is better mentality. and using up the world's resources as a result :)