Any good and cheap TCM clinic to recommend

Code01

Hi ppl, do ur know of any good TCM clinic. Me thinking of seeing one. Thanks

you can try this one.

post-319-1231907417_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Tis chinese sinseh is apparently quite famous,appeared in tv & papers b4,heard nt bad.

Ya...tink I saw in another forum tat everspring is famous for slimming acupuncture...maybe alot of mcforummers shd go there cos always sit in e car n drive, no exercise, no walk, sure hav fat tummy...keke

Supercharged

is there any good tcm for tuina - stiff right shoulder?

like massage for 2 hrs.

non free clinic type, must be under tcm registry

This damn TCM clinic in Yishun. My wife made appointment with them few days ago and it was supposed to be at 7:30 but have been waiting for an hour and a half. I see only about 8 patients at most when we reached here 7:15pm and seems like my wife will be the last patient for the day.  What crap! 

She had to rush off from office and had not taken her dinner yet. Come to this kind of things she very meek and tend to scold me instead for being impatient. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

34 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

This damn TCM clinic in Yishun. My wife made appointment with them few days ago and it was supposed to be at 7:30 but have been waiting for an hour and a half. I see only about 8 patients at most when we reached here 7:15pm and seems like my wife will be the last patient for the day.  What crap! 

She had to rush off from office and had not taken her dinner yet. Come to this kind of things she very meek and tend to scold me instead for being impatient. 

Hang in there buddy. Need to play the real understanding and supportive hubby to a cranky wife sometimes...

I played that role two days in a roll for the past two days liao. Sibeh shag 🤪

• Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

the "fatty doctor"? 

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

the "fatty doctor"? 

No I don't think so. My wife wanted me there together with her to consult on an ailment I had for the last few months.  I refused to enter the clinic and she thought I might as well not else I'll create a scene and bang counter.

This TCM physician told my wife Bell's Palsy is caused by a stroke and she believes him.  

The EYS Chinese physician did not mention this while treating my wife for Bell's Palsy and I think she is doing a good job as my wife is almost 100% recovered. 

She was recommended this quack by her colleague and I have doubts. 

Sheeesh! 

On 11/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, Count-Bracula said:

At least she has someone accompany while waiting. There was one time i went to see a GP,  clinic only have 4 patients waiting and yet i waited for 1 hour 15 mins! Last patient to see the doctor before they closed for lunch and i went in only like 5-10 mins!

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Anyone got any TCM you have been seeing to recommend?

you want the internal (oral) type or external (physical) type?

↡ Advertisement