What are the most lowly job that you have done before?

Kelpie

Just add a swimming pool, spa rooms, tennis court, badminton court, squash court and a multi purpose hall, can stillbe consider a condo right .... [sly][sly]

but only for the neither world to use ,... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Eyh, add,add, no GYM ar? [laugh]

mai keikei lar......

you just seat at the temple entrance with hand bandage and collect money with a 'tong kong' ..... right .... [sly][sly]

You see sala already, I'm the one inside, ringing the bell, "Tiam Eu Teng" one. [sly]

mai keikei lar......

you just seat at the temple entrance with hand bandage and collect money with a 'tong kong' ..... right .... [sly][sly]

You see sala already, I'm the one inside, ringing the bell, "Tiam Eu Teng" one. [sly]

I think the head honcho who cam efrom BMW knows his stuff nia...

For me Audis are excellent in their finishing..but hor..oni drawback for me is FF

I think the head honcho who cam efrom BMW knows his stuff nia...

For me Audis are excellent in their finishing..but hor..oni drawback for me is FF

My only drawback is MARNEE. [rolleyes]

Airforce Regular...unless u are a SAF scholar else don't sign on. Nowadays ppl go for bond free career. Everybody now come to SAF with the paper qualification not like 20 yrs ago where ppl do it for passion.

Dishwasher cum toilet cleaner in Denny's when i was 15-16

and i can tell you women's toilet is 10 times worse the men's.

men's at worst is cigg butts. the rest just spray water.

women's toilet all kinda funny thing also have....

Gosh ! Denny's Restaurant sia. I remember its at Marina Square just beside the carpark exit.

Hi all,

Was watching a talk show about how poor celebrities survived financial hardship whether when young or once. I'm of the thought that the younger generation is indeed fortunate and prompted me to fire this topic.

When I was a small boy, I went around selling biscuits by knocking at doors. I would be lucky if I get a S$2 as commission in one evening provided I sold away all. I also worked part-time in a renovation firm during primary school. My job is to solder neon light bulbs into pipings that they used for nightclubs. It is a dangerous task for a small boy, as I still have the burnt mark on my arms and legs till today. If the bulb didn't lighted up, I got slapped by the foreman and I earned $5 for one evening. Later on, the foreman runaway and I was owed 3 months of my $5. Still could remember when I 1st put on the Burger King uniform at the age of 15.

Regards,

me selling nasi lemak to primary school classmate....carry packets of it to school.........before that woke up at 4 am to sent kueh made by my mum to indian shops that was 1985 recession time. then work in kfc in 1990 for $2/hr working like dog still cant be appreciate by managers...lucky it was to pay for my n'level so got to bite the bullet...then for o'level fees work 12 hrs in an vegetable oil for $35.....after that work in warehouse...before ITE work as cleaner to clear rubbish chute at one of jalan besar building....well those were the days............just to survive and carry on schooling

to TS thumbs up for bring it up. it really brings back those memories that sort of toughen us up

↡ Advertisement