How stupid can one get?

Vroomtattat

Came back from work this evening and upon reaching home, had a big shock! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Stacked up right in front of my main door was this pile of cleaning equipments :-

A shoddy looking 5 steps ladder, a bunch of 5-6 brooms tied up together, 2 pails with knick-knacks inside, a pile of dirty cloths, 2 pairs of slippers,

a rolled up bundle of water hose (about 6 metres long?), a big 5 gallon bottle of liquid + a few other small items.

What in the world!! This pile of cleaning equipments were blocking almost half my entrance and I really boiled up at that moment of time.

After letting my wife and son into the house, I chucked the whole damn lot of things aside along the corridor. The lift landing is just 3 metres away

and the nincompoops chose to stash them at my doorstep. WTH! KNNH!

I'm going to delay going to the office for a couple of hours tomorrow morning and find out who these numbskulls are. Bloody sesame brain!

Have to give them a good talking to! Wheeeeew . . .what a day! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

How would you feel, brudders? CNY just round the corner somemore! Chay!!

P.S. Sorry guys, now then I realised I should have posted in the "Complaints" section. [nosebleed] see, angry until nose bleed.

Edited by Vroomtattat
↡ Advertisement

Came back from work this evening and upon reaching home, had a big shock! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Stacked up right in front of my main door was this pile of cleaning equipments :-

A shoddy looking 5 steps ladder, a bunch of 5-6 brooms tied up together, 2 pails with knick-knacks inside, a pile of dirty cloths, 2 pairs of slippers,

a rolled up bundle of water hose (about 6 metres long?), a big 5 gallon bottle of liquid + a few other small items.

What in the world!! This pile of cleaning equipments were blocking almost half my entrance and I really boiled up at that moment of time.

After letting my wife and son into the house, I chucked the whole damn lot of things aside along the corridor. The lift landing is just 3 metres away

I'm going to delay going to the office for a couple of hours tomorrow morning and find out who these numbskulls are. Bloody sesame brain!

Have to give them a good talking to! Wheeeeew . . .what a day! [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

P.S. Sorry guys, now then I realised I should have posted in the "Complaints" section. [nosebleed] see, angry until nose bleed.

If got char bor underwear, can sell to those Jipon kia, they pay high prices for them, dirty and use even higher.

Your angpau money make liow. [laugh]

Seriously, dump the stuff off to somewhere else, no point make noise to those idiots, wait you New Year first day open door, see

something err...hanging on your front door, lagi suay. After New Year then different story, your morning CAKE, put outside their front door can liow,

good neighbors give cakes you know? [laugh]

Maybe can take the water hose, good for washing car [thumbsup]

oh hey...that happened to me too, three days ago. We took all their stuff and I brought it to my office since it was a coincidence that I needed to buy stuff to spring-clean it... [nod]

throw petrol and burn it lah [thumbsup]

Got ku lai kor boh? Can ask our MCF ebay expert sell lei. [laugh][laugh]

No need to ask MCF lar.....

Just give direct to NKPS all the 'lai kor' & best if there are 'Red' one with stain ...... [grin][grin]

[:p][:p][:p]

Edited by Picnic06

No need to ask MCF lar.....

Just give direct to NKPS all the 'lai kor' & best if there are 'Red' one with stain ...... [grin][grin]

[:p][:p][:p]

NKPS only takes Minah ones. Mai cho pai hang cheng. [laugh]

Hi brudders! Settled the whole darn problem liao, waste my time for nothing, came in office late [sweatdrop]

This morning at 9am, 3 m'sian women came knocking on my door and said they were there to clean my house.

I said WTH and told them they got the wrong house. After checking with their contact over the phone, the char bor at the other end told them it is the correct address. Correct leh, they told me. knnh!

told them to check again and they realised that the house they were supposed to clean was upstair!! nincompooops!

Thanks for all the suggestions, bros! Aiyah, forgot to take the hose . . .chey!!

Hi brudders! Settled the whole darn problem liao, waste my time for nothing, came in office late [sweatdrop]

This morning at 9am, 3 m'sian women came knocking on my door and said they were there to clean my house.

I said WTH and told them they got the wrong house. After checking with their contact over the phone, the char bor at the other end told them it is the correct address. Correct leh, they told me. knnh!

told them to check again and they realised that the house they were supposed to clean was upstair!! nincompooops!

Thanks for all the suggestions, bros! Aiyah, forgot to take the hose . . .chey!!

I think they do downstair drink kopi first. Butt shud not put in front of ur door

The 3 char bor swee boh....... [sly][sly]