Man United book place in final

Wish1719

Against Derby and can't win during the first round is already malu for SAF leow...... [blush][blush]

Still need CR to play and scored the winning goal ..... :blink::blink:

1st leg is to make the 2nd leg more interesting mah.....

otherwise who want to watch??? no gate $$$$, hoe to pay the players??? [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

Seems gory as well... 3 players injured.

How many times we had heard them saying "who n who will be out for how many weeks, doubtful for the coming weekend etc" but most of the time, they will return earlier than we expected. Part of the game. Mind game which that rednose a------e is good in

How many times we had heard them saying "who n who will be out for how many weeks, doubtful for the coming weekend etc" but most of the time, they will return earlier than we expected. Part of the game. Mind game which that rednose a------e is good in

I thought this is an open secret. Farkinson always play to the mind of rival teams, managers and players. But not all the time. Got to give it a pinch of salt. Not all managers want to speak ill of their players when they are doing and playing well. It might also be true that some players have miraculous healing powers in them that they get a potential 6-8 week injury just to recover within days. [sweatdrop] Remember John Terry last season was a good example.

who knows??? Maybe, most likely.... [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

To justify his contract to Martin Gill and the Glazers. I hate to see Tevez left because of the contract. I prefer Lonado to go.

1st leg is to make the 2nd leg more interesting mah.....

otherwise who want to watch??? no gate $$$$, hoe to pay the players??? [lipsrsealed][laugh][laugh]

I thought the bigger fish to lure the bait and catch the big one....like the punters.

↡ Advertisement