Anyone here bought tyres from tyrepac?

Sw20

do a search n its not hard to find at least 5 shops tat give gd price. Unless u r from.......tyr [lipsrsealed]

No i'm not... Think of going down to SOH bros and have a look since so many people say they offer good price and service.

Anyway that website is good la... gives me an idea how much a tyre costs so I won't be a carrot head. Anyway... their japanese tyres are expensive... I got them at about $20 cheaper each...

I thought of buying tyres from them. The prices seem cheap. What do you guys think?

Is it worth it or not... if not where to go?

Tyrepac website

Thanks!

I've checked the website, not cheap-lah The LS2000(215/60/R16) for Camry is $141.75 each, I got mine at PH for $125 each.

No i'm not... Think of going down to SOH bros and have a look since so many people say they offer good price and service.

Anyway that website is good la... gives me an idea how much a tyre costs so I won't be a carrot head. Anyway... their japanese tyres are expensive... I got them at about $20 cheaper each...

Bro, you could jus give Frankie, towkay of Soh Bros a ring at 64549071 for your requirement instead of going down all the way there [;)]

If the price listed in the web-site is the final price without discount, then I would say the prices of their tires are damn expensive. Noted that they quoted $248 for Breidgestone RE001 of 205/50/17. and I paid only $200 for the same tire.

remember

u paying for the middleman (at least 4 doods sitting pretty and twidding thumbs) and their spanking new office at No. 12 East Coast Road, opposite katong laksa

if this sham can last 2 yrs, its a miracle

can celebrate buffet liao

Edited by Furrynadz

I thought of buying tyres from them. The prices seem cheap. What do you guys think?

Is it worth it or not... if not where to go?

Tyrepac website

Thanks!

Their prices are on the market price side(eg. autobacs and stamford tires), whereas the usual shops we patronise quote us below that, because of forum or what-not recommendation.

People who are busy and have little time to haggle are likely candidates for this service, which i think is pretty convenient. You don't have to worry about being chopped 3 times the price, which happens in many tire shops for walk-in customers.

Their prices are on the market price side(eg. autobacs and stamford tires), whereas the usual shops we patronise quote us below that, because of forum or what-not recommendation.

People who are busy and have little time to haggle are likely candidates for this service, which i think is pretty convenient. You don't have to worry about being chopped 3 times the price, which happens in many tire shops for walk-in customers.

Got people so kam lan tio ka 3 times the price? [knife]

Edited by Ultramega

The black shop recommended my dad ang moh brand tires, and quoted him 300 per pc. after discount 280 ea for 4 pcs.

They are goodyear tires, and the model is NCT-5

He paid over a thousand bucks for 4 NCT-5.

For these folks, the tyrepac website is a godsend.

The website is definitely useful.

It provides a reference point for prices for those who want to do research on how much tyres should cost. For those who can't be bothered to check price first, then they deserve to be ripped off for being lazy.

It is like going to Courts or Harvey Norman to check price on household appliances, and then using that as a basis for deciding how much more effort you want to spend in order to save x dollars.

It only takes a few minutes to check price from the website. After that if you call up your regular (or not regular) tyre shop and you can save $20 per piece, then good for you.

Now we know they treat us as carrot heads... i guess they should lower their pricing. Probably no one wants to go to the dealers.. sure KA TOH!!!!

Neutral Newbie

They are efficient and professional because they responded to my email enquiry within minutes and proposed a few tires based on my preference.

IMHO, they are better than those who simply over charged customers.

Neutral Newbie

Bro, what made you jumped to that conclusion? Actually I'm a Malaysian reside in JB. I'm looking for a tire change in S'pore for cost saving. Their website help me a lot. Now I'm waiting for recommendation of tire shops.

↡ Advertisement