What Company is having shut down now?

Jamstart

Since we have a thread of which companying is retrenching, can we start another thread of which is having earlier shutdown to welcoming CNY??

1) Panasonics Semicon - started

2) AFPD - started.

3)

↡ Advertisement

Since we have a thread of which companying is retrenching, can we start another thread of which is having earlier shutdown to welcoming CNY??

2) AFPD - started.

3)

Hmm... Sounds like you should be in the semicon industry huh? ...Anyway. I think it'll be more interesting to know the length of the shutdown period rather than whether there's a shutdown or not, given that even in good times, some companies still do have short shutdowns still

2) AFPD - started.

3) Numonyx - 5 day annual leave

Edited by Scoots

Hmm... Sounds like you should be in the semicon industry huh? ...Anyway. I think it'll be more interesting to know the length of the shutdown period rather than whether there's a shutdown or not, given that even in good times, some companies still do have short shutdowns still

2) AFPD - started.

Panasonic semicon as in the one in AMK industrial Pk 2?

They shuold be quite solid... have a new factory bldg extension just recently only

Panasonic semicon as in the one in AMK industrial Pk 2?

They shuold be quite solid... have a new factory bldg extension just recently only

Expansion was last year or 2. My colleague wanna meet them today but was told yesterday the shut down starts from today leh. Haiz.

2) AFPD - started.

I tink semicon industry is very bad shape now... i have 3 friends in semicon industry. 1 kena retrenched (IMflash) 1 still ok, but alrdy got no bonuses for the past 2 yrs... (Tek) and another, kena paycut (chartered)

ya, semicon is getting more and more jialat now... soon, there will be fewer and fewer semicon industries in sg liao... juz few days ago, shanghai's office rental drop again... so juz believe more and more will be moving over to our counterparts; CHINA! haha

Goldroast shut down from tomorrow onwards. I wanted to meet them tomorrow also but was told they can't becos shutdown starts tmr..

you supply coffee bean ?

ya, semicon is getting more and more jialat now... soon, there will be fewer and fewer semicon industries in sg liao... juz few days ago, shanghai's office rental drop again... so juz believe more and more will be moving over to our counterparts; CHINA! haha

Semicon will still stay here for awhile, unlike PCB, totally gone. Like the recent case, Jurong Hi-tech, think can close down, not shut down liao. [lipsrsealed]

you supply coffee bean ?

I supply food ingredients...raw materials for their production of instant coffee..

Edited by Damienic

Indeed, I supply parts to semi-con/automation.... things are getting worse in sg.

For those for are still in this industry, I think can start looking out liao.

Indeed, I supply parts to semi-con/automation.... things are getting worse in sg.

Looking out as in change line? Not at this period ba?

you supply coffee bean ?

I supply food ingredients...raw materials for their production of instant coffee..

Company with Chinese boss will normally stay closed until after the seventh day of CNY , so I guess you can start visiting again in early february09.

you supply coffee bean ?

how's the food ingredients industry? recent cases of melamine, peanut butter, abalone recalls. haiz...

I tink semicon industry is very bad shape now... i have 3 friends in semicon industry. 1 kena retrenched (IMflash) 1 still ok, but alrdy got no bonuses for the past 2 yrs... (Tek) and another, kena paycut (chartered)

Isn't kuku driver briefking...ah...I mean driftking in the semicon industry? I wonder how's he's doing?

I'm from the semicon industry ... was in fab then as vendor ... now kene forced out liow. May be a changing point now ...

↡ Advertisement