TP in stealth mode?

David

Today early afternoon saw a TP went past me and flag a slow moving lorry on lane 2 on the ECP towards city. I realised its a TP because of the checked box on the bike and the blinker light, I could not see the familiar belt strap across the body thought he was wearing white.

Then at the junction of Marymount Rd/Bishan St 22 saw 2 riders turning into Sin Ming from Marymount. I thought I saw the 2 red blinker light in front. Only thing is one bike was the familiar white but the rider was not his familiar uniform and the other - a yellow bike!

I wonder if they will have one in the familiar red one for the Fortune God!

Edited by David
↡ Advertisement

Yup.......FINALLY!!!!

The middle lane is so clogged up that cars r driving on the first lane, but they r not also going any faster than they should.........

So??? Build 4 lanes and leave the first 2 solely for cars only?? Wat do u think?

they flag them at ecp for? two days back at about 7am along ecp i saw a tp signalled to two buses to keep to the left lane when they were travelling in the middle lane.

this is being circulated around now ... maybe got people too free ??

Wah can make money thru fines and fares. Good money making idea from our No. 1 gahmen. :D

Turbocharged

Perhaps the next one will have TP wearing food panda uniform carrying the big pink haversack riding a small 2B bike.

“They will ride like food panda rider, so that driver on the road will not notice them. The siren will put on top of their helmet only when they spotted speeding and careless driving driver.” - info from another delivery rider group.

• Praise 1