Honda Freed 3rd row can sit adults?

Toapayohkid

anybody own honda freed? i sit in pi showroom car and the 3rd row is really cramped. my knees rub against the seats in front. head room is ok tho. i am about 1.7 m. 3rd row is like meant for kids, dog and maid only. if adult sit in 3rd row go up to genting come out of car sure cannot unbend the knees and straighten the legs. stuck to walk like sitting position for one hour man.

↡ Advertisement

anybody own honda freed? i sit in pi showroom car and the 3rd row is really cramped. my knees rub against the seats in front. head room is ok tho. i am about 1.7 m. 3rd row is like meant for kids, dog and maid only. if adult sit in 3rd row go up to genting come out of car sure cannot unbend the knees and straighten the legs. stuck to walk like sitting position for one hour man.

Why do you say "3rd row is like meant for kids, dog and maid only"? Maid can be tall and slim and some could be plum as well. There are small breed that you can put them in a pet basket and rest on your tighs.

Yes, agree with you that the headroom is adequate as it is built taller. However, as in all mini MPV, the 3rd room is really meant for smaller build. can't imgaine sitting there for a long journey. If space is a concern, Suzuki APV has alot of space with a cheaper price tag.

Regards,

Maybe try pushing the second row forward alittle bit. Or even the front driver/passenger seats as front as possible.

Everyone has to make sacrifice lah! Sure can go up Genting fresh and ready to gamble!

Funni leh..u tried sitting on freed liao and ask other freed owners whether can sit adults comfortably.

Maybe can get toyota sienta, its slightly bigger..cheaper too.

Funni leh..u tried sitting on freed liao and ask other freed owners whether can sit adults comfortably.

Maybe can get toyota sienta, its slightly bigger..cheaper too.

lol yah but owners always have their tricks on how to get around it mah. ok will check out sienta.

Maybe try pushing the second row forward alittle bit. Or even the front driver/passenger seats as front as possible.

Everyone has to make sacrifice lah! Sure can go up Genting fresh and ready to gamble!

yah, must find optimum push back-front. can't have cake and eat it. freed is good design but the dashboard also has a knee breaking protusion for vehicle commander

Why do you say "3rd row is like meant for kids, dog and maid only"? Maid can be tall and slim and some could be plum as well. There are small breed that you can put them in a pet basket and rest on your tighs.

Yes, agree with you that the headroom is adequate as it is built taller. However, as in all mini MPV, the 3rd room is really meant for smaller build. can't imgaine sitting there for a long journey. If space is a concern, Suzuki APV has alot of space with a cheaper price tag.

Regards,

lol the maid part is funny! spca will complain about you man! thanks. i also looked at apv. cheap and good, or rather at that price i can overlook its little setbacks. problem is quite high, so must awas when go to new car parks that never recce before for height limit.

Tried Freed yesterday, they have both the 7 seater and 8 seater on roadshow display outside Hougang Mall

What I observed

Third row seats is still low like the Wish/Stream/Carens, don't like. For MPV I prefer 3rd row seats to be as high as middle row seats. Y must always compromise the 3rd row?

Third row seats are wide, I like.

3rd row seats flip up to side, I like.

3rd row seats need to use strength to flip up, don't like.

2nd row seats (for 8 seaters) no fast and easy 1-step action to make space for 3rd row access. First must fold seatback, then must tumble forward.

Yeah, I always judge MPVs by the way they design the seats, LOL.

Among the many MPV I've tried, there's one that comes with a seriously very comfy, wide and lots of leg room 3rd row seats, can recline and can sit 3 pax on the 3rd row. Still have more space behind when the 3rd row is up.. confirm adult can seat.

2.4L Mits engine.

Moonroof included.

$55K++ can get....

But dun dare to sign it...

Neutral Newbie

lol yah but owners always have their tricks on how to get around it mah. ok will check out sienta.

bro, u may like to check with the Honda FREED owners directly instead.

Honda FREED Club

Edited by Tricor
↡ Advertisement