Hyundai Advante

Victor68

Hi, I have not been here for a long time! Still driving my Chevrolet Optra and it is still serving me good. However, with prices of cars going down like today's share prices, I am not sure I should hold on to this faithful car.

I am looking at the Hyundai Advante advertised at $37,000 and the Mazda 3 at $51,000. Although I am not sure they have included all the necessary costs, the prices look very attractive. Can bros and sisters here share your views?

How much should I be asking for my 3.5 years optra? Any good FC around to guide me?

Thank you for all the assistance.

↡ Advertisement

it's good time to change your 3.5 years optra to avante in term of a more spacious, performance, better FC car at only $37k [thumbsup]

think it's manual basic version, if ++ should be $40k ard

your 3.5 years optra if its auto version, IMO, if lucky reasonable price abt paper value +$2.5k body value [:p]

2.5k for body?....not anymore in the current market....try calling up for trade in, the price they offer now will shock u..be it jap or korea or whatever...is the world's economy recession, other countries banks no longer loan easily and demand for our used rides drop drastically.....

besides Alexandra, is there any other Hyundai showroom?

There's one showroom at Bukit Timah as well.

Went down to test drive the avante earlier in the morning. Later at noon, test drove Subaru Impreza and Chevrolet Aveo.

Overall, Avante came out tops! in terms of price, value and driving pleasure.

Neutral Newbie

Tempted to test the Advante....Sounds good. Does anyone know if we can pay in one shot? Any penalties (as in a higher markup price because they have loss of earnings due to interest?) Then every month I can save back the money regularly.

hi Threadstarter,

i suggest u don't get mazda3

new model coming out.

FC quite heavy

not really ridiculously cheap

pickup sluggish

handling is good though

interior conti like

exterior color very vibrant... esp blue/red/maroon (SP version)

mazda motors servicing better.

if you'r young and prefer sporty, definitely M3SP.

else, avante for its value for money preposition.

hi guys, jus went to the showroom at alexandra today... Hyundai Advante is still advertised at $37,000..is it a best economical car around? am seriously considering of that one.. and wanna pay full sum in one go...any advice on that?

thanks~

↡ Advertisement