Hyundai Advante

Victor68

Tempted to test the Advante....Sounds good. Does anyone know if we can pay in one shot? Any penalties (as in a higher markup price because they have loss of earnings due to interest?) Then every month I can save back the money regularly.

if pay in cash, most ADs will charge a 4 figure penalty fee. since times are bad, maybe can ask to waive it off.

↡ Advertisement

hi guys, jus went to the showroom at alexandra today... Hyundai Advante is still advertised at $37,000..is it a best economical car around? am seriously considering of that one.. and wanna pay full sum in one go...any advice on that?

thanks~

My SE say can pay in full. No penalties... Tat was 2 mths back, not sure now.. cheers

Neutral Newbie

My SE say can pay in full. No penalties... Tat was 2 mths back, not sure now.. cheers

...but that was 2 month back...when avante wasnt having such promo...

I have a feeling that you must take certain loan with certain period...

BUT IF ANYONE CAN VEriFY that there is NO PENALTY>...pls let me ..or all the bro here know...coz I believe it would make this deal one of e best around...

...but that was 2 month back...when avante wasnt having such promo...

I have a feeling that you must take certain loan with certain period...

BUT IF ANYONE CAN VEriFY that there is NO PENALTY>...pls let me ..or all the bro here know...coz I believe it would make this deal one of e best around...

i can confirm no penalty .

jus went wif my bro-in-law on sat to book his avante and he too not taking any loan.

hi, where did ur bro-in law buy his avante? in alexandra there?if i rem correctly, tats wad i was told too.. so just to double confirm..

yup..alexandra.

book hs avante basic auti at $38999. manuel is $36999.

Neutral Newbie

yup..alexandra.

Good.....wonderful....think this is the current BEST deal for a 1.6 saloon kar....

it really make those that is thinking of getting a new 2nd hand to seriously consider this option...

Edited by Ah_dude

Hey so how much is the advante? I mean the auto basic version. Someone did mention Kia, how much?

not sure too. can always go to komoco website to take a look.

not doubt avante is the hotest topic in many car forums recently, [;)]

as per paper specification, avante indeed gives imperssive performance with 125hp and 152N.m against altis 107hp and 145N.m :angry:

last weekend tested drive both of them, frankly speaking, couldn't feel avante gave better sprint than altis as paper spec defined [smallcry]

anyone noticed that! [lipsrsealed]

as per paper specification, avante indeed gives imperssive performance with 125hp and 152N.m against altis 107hp and 145N.m :angry:

last weekend tested drive both of them, frankly speaking, couldn't feel avante gave better sprint than altis as paper spec defined [smallcry]

My dad is itching to get a car recently and the price of the avante caught his eye.

Went down to test the avante and the engine is not punchy at all despite the high bhp/torque figures. Suspect the transmission is not efficitent, sap away too much power.

I had also driven the i30. The pickup ain't impressive @ all (seriously the Lancer GLX, altis feels anytime more lively). But the car looks damn good both inside & outside [thumbsup]

Both are using 4spd auto. But I think Altis auto response is faster. The 4spd auto for Korea is the weakest point. Personally if I want to buy Avante, I will get the auto.

Neutral Newbie

Normally, pay in full will incur a "penalty" [sweatdrop] , because they can't earn commission from your car loan. Probably 1K - 2K more. [thumbsdown]

yup..alexandra.

$36999 one is beri blank one, manual transmission, steel rim, w/o leather seat, w/o climate ctr a/c [thumbsdown]

I can attest to that. After so much rave above this Avante, I went to do test drive. Everything is acceptable but the road test was a big let down. It could be the way that the factory test and rate their engines. If Altis has 107bhp, I think Avante has only 95bhp. The 1st gear take off is already sluggish and if extended rpm, the noise is not so soft as many had claimed.

Perhaps due to this, many owner just drive it very slowly like doing Shell economy contest, so reported consumption is good. Not interesting to me. [shakehead]

↡ Advertisement