Hyundai Advante

Victor68

Neutral Newbie

oh no.. sounds like avante is not as fantastic as the reviews i have read

was thinking of changing to the avante cos of the price now

Review alone can only be pointers dat u need 2 be aware. Check them out at the showroom, see if it is true. Unless there's video showing it?

hmm...do you need a car that need to sprint fast, be the first one to reach traffic light and first one to drive off?? more than 10k difference btw corolla and avante, this huge amt of savings can really can do a lot of wonders for a family or even a savings for oneself. As some bros mentioned avante can be tuned to improve engine response etc just like any car.

Neutral Newbie

Review alone can only be pointers dat u need 2 be aware. Check them out at the showroom, see if it is true. Unless there's video showing it?

honestly.. i old man oredi

dun need fast car now, need the space and comfort for my wife and my little prince.. guess now at the moment at value wise, avante is one of the cheapest isnt it?

honestly.. i old man oredi

dun need fast car now, need the space and comfort for my wife and my little prince.. guess now at the moment at value wise, avante is one of the cheapest isnt it?

I noe 2 person personally driving Avante. Neber hear them complain about the car itself. Price wise is up to u.

no leather. no sporty rims, no climate a/c for manual [thumbsdown]

leather & sport rims can do outside with the initial savings u get by buying 36999.

1-2K can do swee swee.

climate a/c no need lah...

leather & sport rims can do outside with the initial savings u get by buying 36999.

1-2K can do swee swee.

climate a/c no need lah...

U mean 2K can get Alu wheel+tyres and leather seats? About wat size the wheels will be? Real leather or PVC?

hmm...do you need a car that need to sprint fast, be the first one to reach traffic light and first one to drive off?? more than 10k difference btw corolla and avante, this huge amt of savings can really can do a lot of wonders for a family or even a savings for oneself. As some bros mentioned avante can be tuned to improve engine response etc just like any car.

I think Harm*** motor should able to solve the problem. If Avante came with E-throttle. Put in a Pivot 3-Drive will improve the responsive a lot.

Go to test drive say 3 cars. One at your budget, one above your budget and one below your budget.

In this way, you will know what do you get from different budget levels. Everybody's needs and preferences are different, so what is acceptable to others may not be acceptable to you, vice versa.

It also largely depends what is your current ride. Any upgrade is a improvement and you will be happy. [bounce1]

Neutral Newbie

I noe 2 person personally driving Avante. Neber hear them complain about the car itself. Price wise is up to u.

personally i do like the shape of the car.. quite sporty

yet to test drive though.. hope to do it soon [rolleyes]

Just my own opinion, I think Avante's true power comes in after 100km/hr. I love cruising in it at 110-140km/h when in NSH. Somehow feel not so tired easily, maybe bcos of the quietness and comfy ride. Slight wind noise will come in after 130km/hr though.. this the feeling i get when i drive Dad's 1 year old avante...

Also , saw many ppl complain the acceleration and equate it to the hp in the specs. Yes, acceleration is lacking, but did anyone notice that, maybe due to the CVVT, even if u press the accelerator slightly, the speed will just keeps on going up, power is there, even on slopes, overall giving a smooth refined feeling, especially during cruizing speeds like 100km/hr..

So in a way is how u drive it to get the best experience, or how tis car shld be driven, cos ultimately this is "uncle" car... If u revv it v hard, yes, its not as quiet as it should be.. also dun get much acceleration anyway.

Hope i dun offend anyone here... =)