Hyundai Advante

Victor68

avante brochure declare 14km/l at combined road condition [thumbsup]

it's true? [confused]

any avante driver can prove [gossip]

All declared FC had to discount around 10-20% lah...

↡ Advertisement

U mean 2K can get Alu wheel+tyres and leather seats? About wat size the wheels will be? Real leather or PVC?

$1k pvc leather lor.

does the avante S come with real full leather?

alu wheels just take 14" or 15" another $1k to $1.5K

if me, i will drive until i need a new set of tyres then change the wheels.

$1k pvc leather lor.

does the avante S come with real full leather?

alu wheels just take 14" or 15" another $1k to $1.5K

if me, i will drive until i need a new set of tyres then change the wheels.

I dun noe if the leather is real or PVC on Avante.

Dun think anyone will buy 14" alu wheels but 15" or 16" more likely for Avante. The stock tyre will not be able to be use if it is smaller then cost will be more.

Sorry I only test drove the Avante so cannot confirm the FC figures. But looks too good to be true. Again FC varies quite a fair bit if your average speed is 30km/h or 35km/h for the whole.

For a 1.6L car 11km/L to 12km/L is the norm for the right lane driver. Centre lane driver could achieve slight better FC. If a motorist have to sacrifice driving pleasure for FC, I feel sad [speechless]

think in spore u seldom can drive fast anyway or at least legally . . . and even if you are the 1st one to move off at the traffic light chances are the rest will catch up with you at the next traffic light . . . so like wat some bro say depends on your own preference and needs.

Hi Bros,

This is a question on my mind too.. as I just booked a car recently during CNY period... If COE shoot up, its supposed to be good for us right? (assuming we get the COE) Since the price we booked at is for COE~2k... Anybody can comment?

thx..

yes you'r right.

if coe shoot up, and agent secures the coe for u... then u gain a lot!

but... most likely, agent will ask if u wan to top up to secure bid, if u refuse and the COE is really ridiculously high, they'll just bid again for u.

basically, u won't get a windfall

decide to book avante before today COE result out, scare COE to shoot up surgly [:(]

any tips?

how much body value of my 3.5 years sunny(M)?

Anywhere between 3-5K for body value.

of course it's good for us, because car price is not room to drop liao, and COE rebate only $500, even if COE crash to $1, we only can get $499 rebate, but if COE goes up, the car price will be up too, we might lose more <_<

But if we book a car at a certain price with guaranteed COE, how come they still can ask us for top-up? at the most they can drag and drag for 2-3 months, but by the last bid they die die have to give us the coe and the car few weeks later right? am I on the wrong concept?

Neutral Newbie

decide to book avante before today COE result out, scare COE to shoot up surgly [:(]

any tips?

You may be shocked by quote for your car body value [shocked]

My friend just trade in his 4 years Altis for the new Altis, $500 for his old car body [shakehead]

any tips?

$500 - $1k above paper value.

You may be shocked by quote for your car body value [shocked]

My friend just trade in his 4 years Altis for the new Altis, $500 for his old car body [shakehead]

Wow, my 6 year old G9 higher leh 3k. Maybe MIT and MIJ difference?

Neutral Newbie

But if we book a car at a certain price with guaranteed COE, how come they still can ask us for top-up? at the most they can drag and drag for 2-3 months, but by the last bid they die die have to give us the coe and the car few weeks later right? am I on the wrong concept?

If u booked with guaranteed COE package, in any case, they cannot ask u to top up at all. Like u said, they can only drag the max to 2-3mth depend on the guaranteed COE(max 4bid or 6bid). worst case, they can also give open cat as well depend on the conditions as well.

but the way, they ask u to top for COE or for some other accessory installation?

Neutral Newbie

wonder if anyone had recently ask abt the body value for 2 yrs plus Lancer Glx..... [;)]

thsx

Depend on the which AD u go, the range should be 1k-3k.

↡ Advertisement