Hyundai Advante

Victor68

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

Agreed. They made even more nowadays just to cover for the low sales. It's a matter of time they will bo pian to lower their profit to get some sales. just be patient.

To all AD SE looking at this post, please feeback to your Sales Managers and Directors. Ask them don't play too much golf or sit in the comfy office, and come out & talk to customers or browse MCF....

the sotong car buyers in S'pore are getting lesser by the numbers....now left only the calculative, stingy, "OMV/ car cost" educated, civil servant buyers, with no car or cars more than 5 years old or fully paid up. It takes unprecident effort to woo these crowd.

Edited by Julio369
↡ Advertisement

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup] that t way.

komoco SE are all bluffing that they hardly make any profit.

firstly COE shld not b one of their dirty way to make more money.

secondly, korea won had depreciated so much and based on the one-motoring website, the basic cost price of avante is ard 28K. (so they are actually making alot for the sale)

KIA Forte will force the older Avante price to drop further.

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

I was wondering....all this talk abt how value for money this car is. 37k to 41k.

In 2-3 years time, we can get this batch as a 2nd hand for half the price.

Lagi more wu hua!!!!!! Mother of all value for money car. haha. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

scarely, the day you take the car keys one basicaly lost ~$25K....can pay kid University/ Poly fees or lots of milk powder for your children.

Neutral Newbie

scarely, the day you take the car keys one basicaly lost ~$25K....can pay kid University/ Poly fees or lots of milk powder for your children.

So that's the true price of buying a brand new car and u cannot sell within the 1st few yrs unless u dun mind the losses incurred.

But what 2 do, this is Singapore...... [sweatdrop]

Guest Julio369
Neutral Newbie

So that's the true price of buying a brand new car and u cannot sell within the 1st few yrs unless u dun mind the losses incurred.

But what 2 do, this is Singapore...... [sweatdrop]

ya right. the worst nightmare is when your car is a lemon, or declared total loss in accident or stolen. Insurer only pays "Market" value of your car.

Turbocharged

ya right. the worst nightmare is when your car is a lemon, or declared total loss in accident or stolen. Insurer only pays "Market" value of your car.

There are motor insurance that covers the difference of the outstanding loan vs the market value at loss.

Both of my car's motor insurance policy have this feature.

Look like Advante got quite a number of followers here. For that price, it is one of the cheapest decent car around (1.6 litre). If you have to compare, I think the Vio is not in contention. Personally I feel the Kia Forte will give it a good fight but at a slightly higher price. $45K

If you are paying $45K than you are also looking at Lancer. So the best think is just choose something you like and stick to it. There is not such car that is superior and cheaper. BUT I do believe there are cars that are value for money.

Neutral Newbie

Hi All,

I've noticed on the reviews on sgcarmart for avante cars, many of the comments stated "Hyundai servicing" as the major cons of the car. And some said Hyundai owners should know about the servicing. May I know what do they mean? Are their services that bad?

Hi, anyone can direct me to buy a new set of rims and tyres for my Hyundai Advante? Cheap & good please...

google for ALTC

changed and traded in my Vios stock rim and tyres there. cost me $600+ but i go for their used rim.