Camry or Cefiro owners come in pls!

Latioboy

Any camry or cefiro owners changed from stock 16 inch to 17 inch? wads e main diff?

Gotten the green light and doing 17 inch for the car(:

Was hoping to get some comments!

Thank you!

Those who drive Cefiro and are on 17 inch, please thankyou so much, give some comments!

THANK YOU!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Any camry or cefiro owners changed from stock 16 inch to 17 inch? wads e main diff?

Thank you!

Those who drive Cefiro and are on 17 inch, please thankyou so much, give some comments!

THANK YOU!

Never tried it on a cefiro specifically. On other cars i've though, there will be a slight but noticeable lag when you prod on the throttle. Like the wheels don't want to spin like that... i.e. they take more effort to spin up.

u driving ah? if u have too much $$, by all means. spend on the rims, spend more each time u change tyres, pump petrol more often, lose ride comfort.

better ask ur mummy and daddy first. my lao peh's car i only do essential maintenance. for other stuff, i dun touch cos usually he's driving it

Ah okay

Cause the stock rims are damn heavy

16 inch for 14kg is just NUTS

So, i was thinking, theoratically if i choose a lighter rim but bigger diameter, would it affect my pick up even tho its lighter den my previous rims?

i found a 17 inch that is 8kg only. total savings of 24kg all round. but the rolling diameter still comes into place right?

Nah, i don't have money. Just that, hmm, find the stock rims too overly heavy. Then again, if it's too expensive for the new set of 17s, i won't change it at all.

Not me driving currently lah.

When i get license by End of year this year, den i drive lor. But i still get to enjoy the look. heh!

Thank you!

THANK YOU!

If stock is 16... change to 18.

16 to 17 can't see much difference... must well don't change.

Neutral Newbie

Bro i went down to ur shop today

Ahseng served me.

Veery tempted to get 9059 in chrome, 18 inch. HEHE!

Wah... Cefiro in chromed rims. If that's your thing then go ahead I guess... but for my 2cents, I think it will look weird!

Haha. Hmm, i guess to each his own? Its either chrome or hyper black.

I just got to know the price today.

Its expensive man. the rims. just becos its full chrome. =(

BRO, im practically there every other day. haha!

are u staying near st francis xavier church? i sometimes see this white zhittt-feeroooo 366* around gardens area with "latioboy" sticker on the rear lol

are u staying near st francis xavier church? i sometimes see this white zhittt-feeroooo 366* around gardens area with "latioboy" sticker on the rear lol

Ahhem yes thats my mom/dad driving. heh. you live around here?