OBD II reader for W210

Kianbeng

oh. I should have bought a few of these back. Come back then sell .... [lipsrsealed] no business acumen.

not many will want to invest in this type of tools ley

I think the link you gave, is for a more superior product. ie, yours can do away with the code book. For mine, i need the code book or the software to decode the code. Unless you remember by hard.

Anyway thats in USD right? I would think it's cheap for that kind of functionality.....mine is not much cheaper!

Ya in USD with free shipping somemore. But the shipping time will be around 2 weeks. Cannot bargain since it free shipping if you want fast just pay more only haha

Neutral Newbie
On 2/7/2009 at 2:54 PM, Kianbeng said:

Hi bros,

I'm looking for a local contact who sell OBD II reader for Mercedes W210. I think it's available quite cheaply on ebay / US websites. But I didn't want to risk having any sort of compatibility issues as I was told some OBD II doesn't work on W210??

Would be happy if this OBD II reader can also read both my W210 and my Toyota Fielder.....

Any one with any ideas?

for both vehicles, we can use the Autel MD802 MaxiDiag Elite Scan Tool. The price range of this product is $210-$260 on amazon and ebay.

Features:

1. One tool can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on either the basic 4 systems (engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag) or all the systems.

2. Reads live data stream and freeze frame.

3. Free software update.

4. Enhanced OBD II Mode 6

5. It comes with wide vehicle coverage.

↡ Advertisement