Toyota Sienta 1.5

Victor68

get the facelift sienta japan make better, 2019 model and interior much nicer, hear borneo sienta is using back old 1.5 egine. let me know, i can intro my se to u.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
On 8/9/2019 at 11:55 AM, Wormee said:

Borneo is launching the new face-lift Sienta too if one does not want a PI version.

anyone knows the difference in specs btw Borneo and PI?

6 minutes ago, Advancer said:

camping for new BM Sienta info too.....

They are clearing stock for the 1st gen Sienta now, making way for the new one to come in.

Can see the next face lift on Thailand website. Basically nothing much. Front grill seems uglier. The only benefit I see is arm rest for 2nd tow. 

anyone know whats the differences for the facelift sienta vs the pre-facelift? other than the grille. what else? specs like same. seems very minor changes only. toyota website already show the facelift model but dun see the changes on sgcarmart yet.. 

On 10/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, minty said:

Anyone has the prices and specs for the new facelifted Toyota Sienta 2019? Selling at Cars@expo now?

brochure is available on toyotas website liao.. specs like same same just minor cosmetic changes 

40 minutes ago, Gabrielhrteo said:

Anyone bought their ride from cars and stars before? Their pricing looks attractive at current COE prices...

2CAF8117-0C26-4706-A80E-6D739D8354FE.jpeg

They are one of the most aggressive FB advertisers I see. Perhaps that gives an indication they don't have a large enough customer base so they invest alot in marketing. And yes you are right their prices is on the lower end of things, do tell us what the T&C entail :)

6 hours ago, Gabrielhrteo said:

Anyone bought their ride from cars and stars before? Their pricing looks attractive at current COE prices...

I am very sceptical about their prices.

It seems that they are living on razor thin margins and may not deliver at 37k COE. 

These prices are identical to those last year when COE was about 26 to 32k.

If its really true, nobody will buy Honda Fit and all will just swarm for this.

They might make you see stars and then run away with your money.

11 hours ago, Gabrielhrteo said:

Looks like they are following C*rtimes & C*rs and C*ffee in advertising OPC Pricing. Coupled with Additional add ons such as Premium colour cost, addtional for selected accessories, registration fees, at a higher interest rate, whatever admin/loan processing/documentation/facility/agreement fees, low COE rebate. Yup, the advertised price is correct because Terms & Conditions apply.

Above is just my assumption. 

• Praise 1

On 11/21/2020 at 12:42 PM, TheCarDealer said:

Looks like they are following C*rtimes & C*rs and C*ffee in advertising OPC Pricing. Coupled with Additional add ons such as Premium colour cost, addtional for selected accessories, registration fees, at a higher interest rate, whatever admin/loan processing/documentation/facility/agreement fees, low COE rebate. Yup, the advertised price is correct because Terms & Conditions apply.

Above is just my assumption. 

Will be quite ridiculous if it is OPC pricing 😅

About two months back I was quite keen on the Sienta X, the cheapest deal I found with G COE was venture cars was selling at 85k + 1k for white (only colour left). All the other slers on sgcarmart give excuses say old pricing no longer valid la now higher or their advertised price was higher...

Quite sure cars and stars won't be able to deliver without top up...

↡ Advertisement