Toyota Sienta 1.5

Victor68

(edited)

I pumped 92 for my old sienta. No problem at all. I think the minimum is 88 if I didn't remember wrongly. 

bro does your old sienta gave you slight jerk when you slow down or come to a complete stop? Not always but sometimes.

Edited by AndyHo
↡ Advertisement

92 all the way... no knocking...

Hi. Your new Sienta is hybrid right.

Did u compare with Freed hybrid?

What considerations did u have in choosing Sienta over Freed?

Does Sienta have paddle shifters?

:)

Supersonic

Hi. Your new Sienta is hybrid right.

Did u compare with Freed hybrid?

What considerations did u have in choosing Sienta over Freed?

Does Sienta have paddle shifters?

:)

hi bro, yes i'm currently driving a Sienta hybrid now. actually my considerations were mainly financial cause at the time, Freed was around 7k more ex than Sienta, and to us the Freed was not that much better in terms of performance or leg space etc. i do recommend that you look at both cars objectively and do your own evaluation. ultimately to me both are good and VFM... 

no paddle shifters on Sienta haha... 

hi bro, yes i'm currently driving a Sienta hybrid now. actually my considerations were mainly financial cause at the time, Freed was around 7k more ex than Sienta, and to us the Freed was not that much better in terms of performance or leg space etc. i do recommend that you look at both cars objectively and do your own evaluation. ultimately to me both are good and VFM...

no paddle shifters on Sienta haha...

Sienta unlike Freed has no Toyota Pre Collision System yes?
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Sienta unlike Freed has no Toyota Pre Collision System yes?

https://www.toyota.com/safety-sense/

TSS Features

Pre-Collision System. This advanced safety system is designed to alert you, and may apply the brakes, if it detects a potential frontal collision with another vehicle. ...

Lane Departure Alert. ...

Automatic High Beams. ...

Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. ...

Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.

disclaimer: Toyota Safety Sense C available only for the higher spec Sientas...

Edited by kdash

(edited)

https://www.toyota.com/safety-sense/

TSS Features

Pre-Collision System. This advanced safety system is designed to alert you, and may apply the brakes, if it detects a potential frontal collision with another vehicle. ...

Lane Departure Alert. ...

Automatic High Beams. ...

Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. ...

Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection.

disclaimer: Toyota Safety Sense C available only for the higher spec Sientas...

So have but higher ends. Available in SG? Edited by Anderss

Supersonic

Anyone installed led door scuff plate? Any restriction from LTA?

bro i suggest you join the Sienta FB group and check out the past convos there...

Turbocharged

anyone looked at BM sienta recently? price suddenly reduced by 4k. quite surprise at this drop when coe didnt drop.

anyone looked at BM sienta recently? price suddenly reduced by 4k. quite surprise at this drop when coe didnt drop.

Of late, BM pricing doesn't always follow COE pricing. So far the lowest ever for BM Sienta standard was in January $88.8K. At that time, the COE was $36.9K. Not sure if BM Sienta price will go any lower. Now might be a good time to get before VES kicks in in July.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Of late, BM pricing doesn't always follow COE pricing. So far the lowest ever for BM Sienta standard was in January $88.8K. At that time, the COE was $36.9K. Not sure if BM Sienta price will go any lower. Now might be a good time to get before VES kicks in in July.

Yeah.. Their pricelist already hv the aft july price... Which will b 10k more.

91k? 

yup. 90988. standard version dropped by 4k. but elegance only dropped 2k to 97988

i guess sales for elegance version is quite steady but not so much for standard. maybe clear stock after mass orders during cny offer of 88k...

Surprised elegance price still hold. Guess buyer are still cash rich and willing to folk out extra for the extra features. Too bad no leather seat and solar film on elegance.

yup. 90988. standard version dropped by 4k. but elegance only dropped 2k to 97988

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Surprised elegance price still hold. Guess buyer are still cash rich and willing to folk out extra for the extra features. Too bad no leather seat and solar film on elegance.

No solar film? I tot all cars will come with solar film. N the difference is 7k...not sure if all the xtras r worth 7k.
↡ Advertisement