Toyota Sienta 1.5

Victor68

Where to find the 2008 / 2009 Sienta spare parts shop. I need to replace the BIG Front Head light. Turn yellowish. Just bought a Nov 2008 COE Sienta this Oct 2018.

Where to find the 2008 / 2009 Sienta spare parts shop. I need to replace the BIG Front Head light. Turn yellowish. Just bought a Nov 2008 COE Sienta this Oct 2018.

Just a tube of white toothpaste, a wax applicator and microfiber cloth will do.

Apply the tooth paste as if you are waxing your headlights and polish using the applicator. Let dry and wipe of using the microfiber cloth.

Good as new. With the fragrance along with the toothpaste depending on which flavour you picked.

Alternatively, there are grooming workshops out there who does this using their chemicals that produces the same results at a cost. Your choice.

Note: Both method works only with working headlights. For non-working headlights, visit the Toyota stockist.

Cheers.

Edited by Wormee
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

While shopping around, I ran into this cute 7 seaters. What amaze me most is that for a small car like this, you actually can sit 7 adults. The seating is even better than WISH or the likes.

1 door is auto sliding while the other with �suction� feature. The most innovative part is that the folding of the middle row of seats are just fantastic. Even the last row can be tuck under the middle row for more storage space.

If you have not seen one, suggest you take a look. I was quoted $52K with all the auto reversing, leather seat covers, sport rims, DVD player, etc.

Unfortunately, you can�t test drive. Any owner out here wish to share a bit more. I don�t think the 15 km/l is realis

Just renew Oct 2019 @10 yrsCOE $29670 + Car $16,000 + upgrade Head Unit & accessories $1000. Total under $47,000. Baby Stroller + Wheel Chair for my 4 Generation use. Perfect & Cost Effective Buy. 1st Owner 102,743,000km with just a Radiator Hose, Pressure Cap, PVC Hose, Coolant, Engine Oil + Auto Gear Box Fluid changed + Head Unit + Reverse Cam @ $1000. So far so good with 7000km done in 4 months.  Tested in Hot weather 2nd Link Jam of 150mins with very good "PERFECT", passing result.  Never Die on ME todate as a 10+yrs Toyota Sienta Very Happy as 2nd Owner of SJLxxxxD. 7 seaters Japanese Car $47,000 in Singapore is a Dream Buy.

• Praise 1

Just renew Oct 2019 @10 yrsCOE $29670 + Car $16,000 + upgrade Head Unit & accessories $1000. Total under $47,000. Baby Stroller + Wheel Chair for my 4 Generation use. Perfect & Cost Effective Buy. 1st Owner 102,743,000km with just a Radiator Hose, Pressure Cap, PVC Hose, Coolant, Engine Oil + Auto Gear Box Fluid changed + Head Unit + Reverse Cam @ $1000. So far so good with 7000km done in 4 months. Tested in Hot weather 2nd Link Jam of 150mins with very good "PERFECT", passing result. Never Die on ME todate as a 10+yrs Toyota Sienta Very Happy as 2nd Owner of SJLxxxxD. 7 seaters Japanese Car $47,000 in Singapore is a Dream Buy.

Not to mentioned, the old sienta has more horsepower than the new sienta. But i think for a 10 year coe sienta, the price can be lower than $47k.. alot of postings in sgcarmart.

Just renew Oct 2019 @10 yrsCOE $29670 + Car $16,000 + upgrade Head Unit & accessories $1000. Total under $47,000. Baby Stroller + Wheel Chair for my 4 Generation use. Perfect & Cost Effective Buy. 1st Owner 102,743,000km with just a Radiator Hose, Pressure Cap, PVC Hose, Coolant, Engine Oil + Auto Gear Box Fluid changed + Head Unit + Reverse Cam @ $1000. So far so good with 7000km done in 4 months. Tested in Hot weather 2nd Link Jam of 150mins with very good "PERFECT", passing result. Never Die on ME todate as a 10+yrs Toyota Sienta Very Happy as 2nd Owner of SJLxxxxD. 7 seaters Japanese Car $47,000 in Singapore is a Dream Buy.

Wow good to know. your parents , children and grandchildren, happiness that money cannot buy.

We have a whatsapp discussion group for old sienta owners. Any old sienta owner want to join? Can pm me for more details.

• Praise 1

Just renew Oct 2019 @10 yrsCOE $29670 + Car $16,000 + upgrade Head Unit & accessories $1000. Total under $47,000. Baby Stroller + Wheel Chair for my 4 Generation use. Perfect & Cost Effective Buy. 1st Owner 102,743,000km with just a Radiator Hose, Pressure Cap, PVC Hose, Coolant, Engine Oil + Auto Gear Box Fluid changed + Head Unit + Reverse Cam @ $1000. So far so good with 7000km done in 4 months.  Tested in Hot weather 2nd Link Jam of 150mins with very good "PERFECT", passing result.  Never Die on ME todate as a 10+yrs Toyota Sienta Very Happy as 2nd Owner of SJLxxxxD. 7 seaters Japanese Car $47,000 in Singapore is a Dream Buy.

My 2009 April Kia Forte Brand New $45,700. This 10 yrs Old with COE $47,000.  Yes very expensive.  But in 2019 "What Option do i have ?

Option is to just take public transport

Roger ...Aiyoyo .. Add 10 yrs to Oct  2029 for $47,000 is expensive &  option to take Public Transport !!!!.

Than this Advert is for 5 yrs COE Seinta @ $34,800 must be Super Expensive .

Price $34,800 spacer.gifspacer.gifDepreciation
qmark_grey_16x16.png
$6,990 /yr Reg Date 09-Mar-2009

(4yrs 11mths 20days COE left)

Neutral Newbie

@AndyHo, apologies for the late reply. Managed to get it from a ws at Kaki bukit. They charged me $300 for that small glass. Freaking expensive. But no choice. Wait from Japan take long2. Ws managed to get from scrapyards.

• Praise 1

why replace? just send for headlight polish will do... will look like new..

will never look like new . . . polishing will result in fine scratches which will be very obvious when headlights are turned on.

@AndyHo, apologies for the late reply. Managed to get it from a ws at Kaki bukit. They charged me $300 for that small glass. Freaking expensive. But no choice. Wait from Japan take long2. Ws managed to get from scrapyards.

Bro which ws? Some workshops are willing to go extra mile to help u.. others just tell u no stock..

will never look like new . . . polishing will result in fine scratches which will be very obvious when headlights are turned on.

But there are no new parts for old sienta. Even japan also dont have.. after all 10 years car liao ...

Bro which ws? Some workshops are willing to go extra mile to help u.. others just tell u no stock..

But there are no new parts for old sienta. Even japan also dont have.. after all 10 years car liao ...

bro, I got a pair of new headlights for my 11 years old Sunny.

google headlights jalan pemimpin and see if any can get the contact number then call and check  . . . . . Good luck! 

bro, I got a pair of new headlights for my 11 years old Sunny.

google headlights jalan pemimpin and see if any can get the contact number then call and check . . . . . Good luck!

Bro old sienta is different... PI and not common in sg.. that y difficult to find parts... old cars like wish, sunny stream etc still can find...

hi, I look at the sienta price, some PI charging up to 110k and some charge 80 plus k. Why the difference so much? what is the catch here?

Did you try go ask the Toyota authorized dealer on pricing and promotion ?