Duragloss launch Enviroshield

Sparks

Bro,

The Enviroshield is one of the best Sealant that u can buy here in Singapore.

I was using it more than 2 months. Enviroshield is a WOWA product and it's so easy to use.

I even use it as a QD (not advisable [lipsrsealed] ).

WOWA = wipe on walk away no need to buff [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Not Speddevil here but from what I read, it seems that Duragloss has not officially launched the Enviroshield yet in the States so I'm confused too. [confused]

I think still not available at Duragloss rite?

Nope..Is not available for sale in US yet..Consider lucky as I am the first to test this ES before we had it here in SG..

Comparing packaging side by side with others..DG labelling isnt that great..but most impt it works..They are really those mad scientist...

Edited by Maddriver

Hi Benny, today first time using Enviroshield. Good product. [thumbsup]

I find enviroshield does has some cleaning properties, because after going thru with #501 to clean the paint, my new cloth used to apply enviroshield still turn dirty, and I need to flip to a clean surface every now and then.

This is unlike my previous combo of #501 followed by Aquawax, with Aquawax I can use the same side to go thru my whole car and its not that dirty.

Hi Benny, today first time using Enviroshield. Good product. [thumbsup]

I find enviroshield does has some cleaning properties, because after going thru with #501 to clean the paint, my new cloth used to apply enviroshield still turn dirty, and I need to flip to a clean surface every now and then.

This is unlike my previous combo of #501 followed by Aquawax, with Aquawax I can use the same side to go thru my whole car and its not that dirty.

Hi Bro..Good to hear that you like the ES..Hmmm..I do really it cleans a bit.. [thumbsup]