Baby stroller

Poortraveller

ok, this oso considered a car but a baby car ...

so anybody know where can i find shop/warehouse that have huge range of baby stroller/car seat with afforadable pricing.

pls dun recommend me places like department stores / retail outlets e.g. kiddy palace

↡ Advertisement

Hmm...the mart in Kaki bukit?

Shun Li industrial park there..theres 2 big shop selling baby stuff...

Anyway in Bedok central, near pizza hut..got a shop selling baby & kids toys..quite good price..

ok, this oso considered a car but a baby car ...

so anybody know where can i find shop/warehouse that have huge range of baby stroller/car seat with afforadable pricing.

pls dun recommend me places like department stores / retail outlets e.g. kiddy palace

I bought mine from Shun Li industrial, not the big shops but one of the smaller ones which you have to take a lift up to. Its on the 3rd floor or something, the brand purchased is Zooper, very stable good wheels and comes with Sun (UV) protector, rain cover and can be used even for infants. Cannot remember the damage... :P

Anyway in Bedok central, near pizza hut..got a shop selling baby & kids toys..quite good price..

No, these places are not cheap either.

the two at Shun Li industrial park are called Baby Hyperstore and Baby Kingdom.... both are at the same block. Baby Hyperstore has more varieties to choose from... brands such as Quinny, Peg Perego, Maclaren, Inglesina, Maxi Cosi .... they are the distributors for these brands so the prices would be more competitive. If u don't mind older models, they do sell them too at special prices.

Baby Kingdom only carries Combi and Capella.... also, the variety is not as much.

Good luck!

Edited by Altivo

yeah shun li industrial park. have a lot of variety...

I bought my maxi cosi car seat from Kaki bukit for $270 I think. Outside is around $400?

But the one I got has a different fabric. does not feel as comfortable as those u get from outside.

Neutral Newbie

Those 2 shops @kaki bukit is not really cheap. If u r tight in budget, perhaps u can get 2nd hand ones. Just go to those baby forum or ebay , quite a few r selling theirs.

Neutral Newbie

I wld suggest u buy Bonbebe stroller. It's for new born till 26kg. I bought 2 of them for my boys cos it is really useful when we go shopping or east coast for strolling. The wheels r relatively bigger n sturdier than most of them in e market. It is only $229 n cld last a long time till ur kid grow up to 26kg. Some brands r really too ex n only can carry up to 3yrs old.

My brother saw my stroller, he said they looked like a bb mercs stroller. Stylo milo.

I suggest u go Robinsons to buy cos u get another 5% discount if u hav their robinsons card.

http://www.mumcentre.com/index.php?option=...type=&start

like how one chooses a tripod for camera

cost / weight / strength

you can only choose 2 of the factors in your favour

eg: cheap and light won't be strong,

strong and light won't be cheap

and etc...

likewise for stroller,

it should be

cost / (stability+movability) / weight

eg: (stable+mobile) and light wont' be cheap

heavy and cheap won't be (stable+mobile)

so got to sacrifice somewhere.

agreed, baby kingdom is definately the place to visit.

went there with CO.

din buy, cos cannot find stroller to fit into the equation.

Ebay/craigslist or ex-pat forums. You can find them a lot cheaper at these places (plus a lot of baby stuff). Saved us a lot of money compared to buying everything new. Especially when the little ones grow quicky. There are also facebook pages with new mothers support stuff etc which is another source. Don't know the names, let the wife sort all this out. I just was a walking atm.