Toyota consolidated top seller position

Quantum

http://www.lta.gov.sg/corp_info/doc/M03-Ca...20by%20make.pdf

no doubt Toyota will lead other makes in 2009 [thumbsup], even if bad economy

surprised, Nissan and Hyundai exceed Mit [:(]

Strange, last time never seen any Car Road Show by Borneo or Toyota and now keep seeing their Road Show and Advertisements either on newspapers or radio.

Seems like their Top Seller Position being shaken and they need to maintain it. [:p]

How not to be top seller.. most people don't even test drive.. walk in.. negotiate and sign... that's how much faith Singgahpolean have with the Toyota..

Credit also for Toyota, they actually have the right car for the right segments and worldwide reputation to back them up...

Are they really super reliable.... not that much far off than the others I think...

Strange, last time never seen any Car Road Show by Borneo or Toyota and now keep seeing their Road Show and Advertisements either on newspapers or radio.

Seems like their Top Seller Position being shaken and they need to maintain it. [:p]

Remember that there was one in Toa Payoh mid last year. Did'nt see KM or Honda did that.

The statistics of top seller of motor cars is released by LTA base on the total number of car of different brands/models registered with LTA, which means the total number of Toyota /Honda cars sold in SG actually includes those cars sold by the PI here. And you tell me which are the 2 most populars brands of Jap card imported and sold by PI? Without doubt, they are Toyota & Honda and among them, the WISH & FIT.

The statistics of top seller of motor cars is released by LTA base on the total number of car of different brands/models registered with LTA, which means the total number of Toyota /Honda cars sold in SG actually includes those cars sold by the PI here. And you tell me which are the 2 most populars brands of Jap card imported and sold by PI? Without doubt, they are Toyota & Honda and among them, the WISH & FIT.

Teck Si included? Tok got lots of Wish Tesk Si?

Remember that there was one in Toa Payoh mid last year. Did'nt see KM or Honda did that.

Ya, they have road show at IMM also and I was so surprised to see their road show, last time they don't need any road show cos the car sell by itself. That really proves that Singaporean not stupid and follow blindly. [:p]

Ya, they have road show at IMM also and I was so surprised to see their road show, last time they don't need any road show cos the car sell by itself. That really proves that Singaporean not stupid and follow blindly. [:p]

Their attitude wasn't that good at the road show. Was looking at Altis 1.8 n Camry 2.0, SE said, please just chose one then we talk. I chose not to buy! [rolleyes]

Toyota has road show nowadays coz they changed the MD so I guess their marketing strategy change?

Toyota has road show nowadays coz they changed the MD so I guess their marketing strategy change?

Last time the Boneo SE yaya papaya...want to buy car like must beg them like this....look like they are desperate liao...

If 'm not wrong Lexus is consolidated under Toyota's overall results, thus I believe HONDA is the real market leader based on a particular car manufacturer. [scholar]

Is there any way we can know the real number of toyota cars?

Toyota is just over sold here in Singapore. I agree it is a reliable brand but finishes, safety and handling is so so for that price. Mainly, they have car with smaller engines fitted into the big body. Axio, Altis, Allion are between 1,5 to 1.6. I feel they should be 1.8 at least.

Once they drop below $40K, then should consider them seriously.

↡ Advertisement