Another ICA boo boo . . . .

Vroomtattat

40 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

This is more concerning.

"The prosecution had sought to proceed on the charge with his identity changed to "Unknown", but District Judge Adam Nakhoda expressed his concern.

He said: "How do we proceed on a charge (against someone who) is stated as 'Unknown'?

"I don't understand this. I don't see how I can allow a charge... that states this accused person is 'Unknown'."

The prosecution was then asked to revert the charge to the original name of Mahesh Pathmanathan and to get the Attorney-General's Chambers to clarify the issue.

The judge said that the prosecution would have to provide submissions on the legality of the issue if it wanted to proceed with having the man's identity changed to "Unknown".

The charge was read to the man in Tamil by an interpreter, and she then told the court that his identity was not confirmed."

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

6 hours ago, inlinesix said:

This is more concerning.

"The prosecution had sought to proceed on the charge with his identity changed to "Unknown", but District Judge Adam Nakhoda expressed his concern.

He said: "How do we proceed on a charge (against someone who) is stated as 'Unknown'?

"I don't understand this. I don't see how I can allow a charge... that states this accused person is 'Unknown'."

The prosecution was then asked to revert the charge to the original name of Mahesh Pathmanathan and to get the Attorney-General's Chambers to clarify the issue.

The judge said that the prosecution would have to provide submissions on the legality of the issue if it wanted to proceed with having the man's identity changed to "Unknown".

The charge was read to the man in Tamil by an interpreter, and she then told the court that his identity was not confirmed."

Have you spoken to some of your Indian friends or bangala workers .....  :darkmood:

They twist & turn wih their words like flipping pratas ... :we-all-gonna-die:

The longer she dragged the case, the happier she will be ... [rolleyes]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

name and identity is never an issue in some culture.

you are born S/O somebody. but they can change their name anytime. 

some culture value surname some dont have surname. some borrow others name to associate themselves with it like gandhi. 

making a name stick to this guy is like nailing jello to wall

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Have you spoken to some of your Indian friends or bangala workers .....  :darkmood:

It is not about the twist & turn of their words.

I am rather concerned with ill-prepared prosecutor

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Aiyah...what so difficult. 

What is the last used name on the passport that is used to gain entry into Singapore? Isn't passport the legal document to identify a foreign person? Regardless if the passport is real or a forged one. That is the name used to gain entry so use tat one to charge lor.

• Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Ya.....  [:(]

Of late, prosecutors really CMI ... [smallcry]

got news say an ex-DPP not qualified to take on trainees.. now selfpawn

• Haha! 1

On 4/19/2021 at 8:36 AM, inlinesix said:

This is more concerning.

Is someone trying to make a mockery of the court or is ICA needing more resource to shore up the backlog n improve the background check.

20 hours ago, Gizmore said:

Aiyah...what so difficult. 

What is the last used name on the passport that is used to gain entry into Singapore? Isn't passport the legal document to identify a foreign person? Regardless if the passport is real or a forged one. That is the name used to gain entry so use tat one to charge lor.

You make it sound like how some conman setup company , run it to the ground and to then place it as bankruptcy do that another company can be created and borrow another name to register a company without and liability.. 😂

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

I like the response when queried on how to get some thing done and the response is 

.. YES can be done instead of the steps yo get it done

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I like the response when queried on how to get some thing done and the response is 

.. YES can be done instead of the steps yo get it done

Every things 'can' but when doing it, many mistakes ... :wacko:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2