Your favorite car air fresherner

Jeronleow

Hi guys. I always have a habit of throwing used socks n clothes in the car for weeks and now even I removed them it smells not very pleasant. I've tried Airwick gel totally no use. What air fresherner do you guys use and is effective? Tks!

↡ Advertisement

use air ioniser or those $2 chacoal from daiso. it helps to remove smell.

for me? i dun put cuz my chai sensetive to air freshener. anyway, her perfume makes the car smells good. [laugh]

my previous rides, all use ioniser. very good and effective.

current ride, no place to put the ioniser so i use ambipur but after my spill incident, no more perfumes in car. now using charcoal with those cheap 2-3 bucks solid freshener (but like no smell). hahaha going back to ioniser soon.

Neutral Newbie

Try Shower rainbow,most fragrant refresher I tried cos many ppl commented on the nice smell.Only disadvantage is it's EX $4 per per small box and gel finishes real fast like abt 1.5wks.

Can be found at most petrol stations it's in a white plastic round disc which is only 1 cm thick.

Hi guys. I always have a habit of throwing used socks n clothes in the car for weeks and now even I removed them it smells not very pleasant. I've tried Airwick gel totally no use. What air fresherner do you guys use and is effective? Tks!

Air refresheners are mostly toxicating and they discolor your dashboard if spilled. Use Ionzier still the best. Of course, nothing beat cleaning and Vaccuming you car interior frequently and to keep rubbish away from car [thumbsup].

Regards,

i dont like car fragrance. best to smell natural. smelling too much of those things are not good also.

anyway, why not try putting some peeled orange/lemon skins in a bag and leave it overnight inside the car for a day or 2?

it will produce nice natural fragrance.

i dont like car fragrance. best to smell natural. smelling too much of those things are not good also.

anyway, why not try putting some peeled orange/lemon skins in a bag and leave it overnight inside the car for a day or 2?

it will produce nice natural fragrance.

I got this neighbour, who kept a pair of rotten mandrain oranges on the dashboard. Turn dark already then disposed recently. Don't understand the rationale.

Regards,

use charcoal jelly from Daiso, cost S$2 leh

lasts about 1 month,

250grams

very effective, it reduce odours...dont give off smell but helps to absorb odours...

dun buy the charcoal from petrol kiosk..it can cost up to almost $10/can. daiso only $2. u can buy 5 and keep.

for me my combo now is thirsty hippo + charcoal (from daiso). my ioniser pai liao..i realised wif ioniser the air is very fresh. worth that $15+

use charcoal jelly from Daiso, cost S$2 leh

lasts about 1 month,

250grams

very effective, it reduce odours...dont give off smell but helps to absorb odours...

I realized some ionizers after some periods of use, will tend to have greenish-blue deposit at the edges. I wonder what is this substance?

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

Neutral Newbie

chacoal can help.

↡ Advertisement