Your favorite car air fresherner

Jeronleow

Hi guys. I always have a habit of throwing used socks n clothes in the car for weeks and now even I removed them it smells not very pleasant. I've tried Airwick gel totally no use. What air fresherner do you guys use and is effective? Tks!

Air fresherner does not remove odour, the most just cover it. So u need charcoal like other bro said.

Open all the doors of your car and let the air flow for a while.

I'm using the airwick aqua fresh and my colleagues commented that my car smell very nice the moment they open the door.

Sometimes when i stopped at the traffic light, i'll pick it up and put it against the aircon, and the car will smell very nice.

1 box $6+ can last 1 month. NTUC sometimes have offer 3 for the price of 2.

Edited by Sg2303

i also 2nd pandan, or aroma stuff that I buy from Thailand...only 23baht (around $1, can use up to 1month), will post photo later..

super strong minty smell, good to keep driver awake..

I do not have any technical back up to what I am going to say. Having fresher in car, especially under the sun is bad for occupants when they enter the confined space. You need fresh air !!!

Bro, si mi chai?

Chai Xin? Kang Kong or what?

use air ioniser or those $2 chacoal from daiso. it helps to remove smell.

for me? i dun put cuz my chai sensetive to air freshener. anyway, her perfume makes the car smells good. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Not exactly a car refreshener.

Orange Blossom Perfume Satchets from KarmaKamet, found only in bkk.

karmakaketau1.th.png

Quite ex, at 370bht, but can last a few mths.

Smell already...drive got 'special feeling'...lol

Edited by Padre

Tks to all bros (sis if applicable) for the tips. I wrote down all the tips liao and heading to purchase some of the stuff [bounce2]

Ya I think first thing I gotta do is to remove the odour first before thinking of fragrance. Aiya its my bad habit I have 3 pairs of shoes, 2 pairs slippers, 1 bermudas, 1 jeans, few pair of socks, used tissue all in my car and under the seat and I have cleared them yesterday [thumbsup] One sis from this forum commented on the "aroma" when she test drive my car hehe.

Anyway my nose gets abit painful with those air-con fresherner. Anyone have this syntom? Heard from another bro put bread will help. Duno true anot wana try oso. Keep the good info coming! Tks again!

Put this 3 items in your car confirm no bad odour & smell fresh

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=b...arfreshneq4.jpg

OR

http://img84.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carbonsilverjd7.jpg Double AIR Ionizer

Any idea where to get the bamboo charcoal freshner, has been looking around for this particular brand, but unable to find it in Daiso or elsewhere. Some said can get from Esso station but also unable to find it. Where did u see this for sale? Also where to get the air ionizer and what's the damage?

Edited by Amazon777

where is Daiso located at?

the few i can think of are IMM(jurong east), plaza sing, and sembawang shopping centre(sembawang rd)

↡ Advertisement