Your favorite car air fresherner

Jeronleow

is this method same as putting charcoal in the car? newspaper ink = carbon?

Dun know the logic or the science behind this, but was taught by my grandmother in law. [scholar]

Supposely newspaper can 'absorb' the smelliness. :D:D

↡ Advertisement

Actually those odour is caused by bacteria. The question is what is the best method to kill all these odour causing bacteria without the use of materials that just musk/cover the smell by intoxicating you? IMHO, cleaning the car interior dilligently and to use an air ionzier are still the best approach. The extreme would be to "steam bath" your car interior.

Regards,

I agree with you wholeheartedly... but... how to remove durian smell like that?? [sly][gossip]:D:D

I forgot to add, ionzier makes my head giddy at times... maybe cause of the ozone thingy it generates and supposely inhaling large quantities of it is not good for health also....

SO 1 ioniser is enuff if required, i have read somewhere in mycarforum got a guy put multiple ionizers in car...

Edited by Subutai

Neutral Newbie

Guys, it’s 2021. Which air freshener you all buy that gives a nice scent to your car like those car show room. 

please share some links here? 

1 hour ago, Kentona_ said:

Guys, it’s 2021. Which air freshener you all buy that gives a nice scent to your car like those car show room. 

please share some links here? 

The scent of a lady stepping out from shower drying her hair. 

Never mind.

Ignore me.

↡ Advertisement