Young Punks and their useless cars + big egos problems

Papbest

Neutral Newbie

Good morning,

Welcome to my weekly PAP morning assembly prep talk. I would like to share with you an encounter last night while on the way home from City to Woodlands.

As I just passed Yishun exit and still in SLE, traffic was relatively light at 12am. Roads started to get congested due to some road hoggers in front. Well, I was still on 110km/hour, an ideal speed in SLE after Yishun on the right lane.

Passed by a low-down Vios who is in the middle lane at 100km/hour. Sensing my "high-speed" which is actually a decent speed I would be since this wont get my liscence chop, this joker sped up and tried to race with me with his "hard-to-cum-still-must-cum" low down cheapo yen car. Obviously I wasnt impressed.

Here I am rushing for time back to my flat in Woodlands to pang-sai after my supper and this low-down cannot make it cheapo car not happy that i go at 110km/hour.

Never mind, I kept to my lane.

Next up, I approached a Subaru 1.6 on the right lane, hogging at 100km/hour. Again, another "hard-to-cum-still-must-cum" cheapo 1.6l car.

I cant be bothered to high-beam or honk so I overtook this tortoise from the middle lane.

Wah, this first vios desperately pumped up and can see that its coming so fast at 140-150km/hour just to overtake me from the left when i was in the middle lane keeping to a decent 110km/hour safety speed with no acceleration at all since I have reached an ideal speed.

Then come the encore, this subaru cannot-make-it 1.6 just whacked his accelerator ALL the way and pump up to 140-150km/hour just to overtake me on my RIGHT and race with the cannot-make-it vios at the same time thinking I was also "racing"

Here I am.. one lousy VIOS car thinking i am racing with him trying so hard to reach a speed which can make his liscence gone on my LEFT.. then another simply cheapo milo can SUBAROO zoomed past me at an equal speed, thinking both have " beaten " me. Can see they cheonging all the way at 150km/hour towards the next exit just to "prove" that they have " won " while I am featuring my accelerator ( not even 20% floored ) in the middle lane.

I reached home safely and rushed to the tandas to relieve my load. Argh... thats really shiok.

I will be the first to laugh if a TP were to get them cos their liscence will be chopped while I merely used up my credits gathered over the years and enjoy fresh credits next year.

young punks nowdays got one ego problems. It must be something to do with the education race. Many of them cannot make it in schools and buay-tak-chey ( cannot study ) so they gota buy a car and show off to people that they are " there " already.

They keep thinking big cars are out to race with them and they feel happy just to accelerate to "overtake" the bigger continental cars. Its just ay oung police corporal earning peanuts $1500/ month living in a one-room HDB flat using up ALL his family fortunes to buy a soup-up Colt sports trying to let people think he is rich.

Poor means poor. Accept the fact and work hard to be a rich man.

If you aint good enough, life will kick you in the balls.

↡ Advertisement

ay next time you want to make up story at least make up a more believeable one la.

if the vios really want to race you with you keeping to 110km/hr, do you think the vios will be behind you?

i have driven my ex-company vios and 110km/hr is still pretty stable.

lets say the vios only manage to keep to 110km/hr, that makes him side by side with you so where is the room for you to overtake the subaru from the left? and why does the vios needs to accelerate to 140/150 in lane 3 when he should be side by side with you.

and i dont see the link why you want to bring in the soup up colt story at the end of the day.

you start with vios and subaru and in your conclusion you seems to bash heavily on this particular colt.

maybe its because you got an inferior ....... and the colt make you feel how bad and inferior you are so that is why you are bashing them.

so what if you drove a continental car?

so what if other drive a smaller car?

the way i see your posting, even if you drive a sport continental such as M5 or SLR, i also think you are someone with no depth.

you = [thumbsdown]

Edited by Tantohheng

Hey there....."a decent 110km/hour safety speed"

U call 110kmh decent safety spd? We are obviously not in MY leh....

"hogging at 100km/hour"

i doubt tat's hogging...really....

Good morning,

Welcome to my weekly PAP morning assembly prep talk. I would like to share with you an encounter last night while on the way home from City to Woodlands.

As I just passed Yishun exit and still in SLE, traffic was relatively light at 12am. Roads started to get congested due to some road hoggers in front. Well, I was still on 110km/hour, an ideal speed in SLE after Yishun on the right lane.

Passed by a low-down Vios who is in the middle lane at 100km/hour. Sensing my "high-speed" which is actually a decent speed I would be since this wont get my liscence chop, this joker sped up and tried to race with me with his "hard-to-cum-still-must-cum" low down cheapo yen car. Obviously I wasnt impressed.

Here I am rushing for time back to my flat in Woodlands to pang-sai after my supper and this low-down cannot make it cheapo car not happy that i go at 110km/hour.

Never mind, I kept to my lane.

Next up, I approached a Subaru 1.6 on the right lane, hogging at 100km/hour. Again, another "hard-to-cum-still-must-cum" cheapo 1.6l car.

I cant be bothered to high-beam or honk so I overtook this tortoise from the middle lane.

Wah, this first vios desperately pumped up and can see that its coming so fast at 140-150km/hour just to overtake me from the left when i was in the middle lane keeping to a decent 110km/hour safety speed with no acceleration at all since I have reached an ideal speed.

Then come the encore, this subaru cannot-make-it 1.6 just whacked his accelerator ALL the way and pump up to 140-150km/hour just to overtake me on my RIGHT and race with the cannot-make-it vios at the same time thinking I was also "racing"

Here I am.. one lousy VIOS car thinking i am racing with him trying so hard to reach a speed which can make his liscence gone on my LEFT.. then another simply cheapo milo can SUBAROO zoomed past me at an equal speed, thinking both have " beaten " me. Can see they cheonging all the way at 150km/hour towards the next exit just to "prove" that they have " won " while I am featuring my accelerator ( not even 20% floored ) in the middle lane.

I reached home safely and rushed to the tandas to relieve my load. Argh... thats really shiok.

I will be the first to laugh if a TP were to get them cos their liscence will be chopped while I merely used up my credits gathered over the years and enjoy fresh credits next year.

young punks nowdays got one ego problems. It must be something to do with the education race. Many of them cannot make it in schools and buay-tak-chey ( cannot study ) so they gota buy a car and show off to people that they are " there " already.

They keep thinking big cars are out to race with them and they feel happy just to accelerate to "overtake" the bigger continental cars. Its just ay oung police corporal earning peanuts $1500/ month living in a one-room HDB flat using up ALL his family fortunes to buy a soup-up Colt sports trying to let people think he is rich.

Poor means poor. Accept the fact and work hard to be a rich man.

If you aint good enough, life will kick you in the balls.

Edited by Gary84

ay next time you want to make up story at least make up a more believeable one la.

if the vios really want to race you with you keeping to 110km/hr, do you think the vios will be behind you?

i have driven my ex-company vios and 110km/hr is still pretty stable.

lets say the vios only manage to keep to 110km/hr, that makes him side by side with you so where is the room for you to overtake the subaru from the left? and why does the vios needs to accelerate to 140/150 in lane 3 when he should be side by side with you.

and i dont see the link why you want to bring in the soup up colt story at the end of the day.

you start with vios and subaru and in your conclusion you seems to bash heavily on this particular colt.

maybe its because you got an inferior ....... and the colt make you feel how bad and inferior you are so that is why you are bashing them.

so what if you drove a continental car?

so what if other drive a smaller car?

the way i see your posting, even if you drive a sport continental such as M5 or SLR, i also think you are someone with no depth.

you = [thumbsdown]

Most likely he was smoked and bonked by Colt very badly.... [thumbsup]

Most likely he was smoked and bonked by Colt very badly.... [thumbsup]

i also think so cos the way he conclude his story.

i also doubt people who are really driving continental will write such a post.

Please don't put Conti car owner to shame ... Owning a Conti car does not mean attaining a higher level or label.. and driving a Japs car may not be poor... it's a matter of preference....

Typically I feel sorry for those that wanted to cheong like that.. had it many times too .... so what if they might "win" the race... even though in many cases they can be beaten easily.... they'll probably looking for petrol station soon after...

Coz if buying a Conti cars is to "win" these puny races or to attain higher fictitious class, then it's a sad thing...

I have 4 Conti cars and believe in what it provides but at the same time still respected other owners on their preferences...

Even TP uses WRX... is it because they are poor and cannot afford a Beemer or the Volvo.. it's simply because they were not fast enough.. period!

they also rushing to pang sai like me? How cum see me drive near them then they got sai to pang?

110km/hr = go home pang sai

140-150km/hr = go home lao sai

<100km/hr = either pang sai liao or boh sai pang

Simple logic also dunno [shakehead]