Interview for bus fare adjustment but not for petrol price??

Ahsiong

Neutral Newbie

I am just wondering why the public are interviewed on TV and radio whenever there is a public transport fare adjustment, but not so when there is a petrol price change.

Imagine if people are really interviewed for their views on petrol price....hmmm...

↡ Advertisement

Because car drivers normally don't have many positive things to say on TV. Further, we are really taken for a ride as far as gas prices are concerned. Who would happily pay for increased gas prices when times are bad?

As for pubic transport, it affects the vast majority who relied on it day to day. So the responses must be pretty positive.

Even if they are interviewed, they will telecast only those with positive feedback.

I 101% agree with you. Many of these kinds of interviews are either censored or cut.

Even those public talks/seminar/conferences by the MPs etc. almost 100% of negative feedbacks are not broadcasted on TV.

I wonder why there is no one set up an interviewing blog that broadcast these 'unseen' interview footages in Singapore.

Cheers.

Interview or no interview doesn't matters. At the end of the day, they are just wayang.

But well, at least we have a price drop yesterday, and that's what is important.

I am just wondering why the public are interviewed on TV and radio whenever there is a public transport fare adjustment, but not so when there is a petrol price change.

Imagine if people are really interviewed for their views on petrol price....hmmm...

Interview or no interview doesn't matters. At the end of the day, they are just wayang.

But well, at least we have a price drop yesterday, and that's what is important.

what is broadcasted will be seen by the elites. they want the elites to see the good side of things. have any of you notice that if an elite is about to visit some HDB estates, the cleaners will make effort to make it spick and span. again this is to let the elites see the positive side of things. one word: WAYANG

If they interview me, I'll make very sure they will not telecast my comments , I'll either tell dirty jokes as positive comments, sarcastic remarks, and downright rude remarks.

↡ Advertisement