To check any Malaysia road offense for Singapore Cars

Zoros

@Eviilusion

extension of discount for traffic offenders......rm20 for motorcycle,rm 30 for cars and rm 50 for heavy vehicles.....they say the traffic police are kind-hearted to give discount for these traffic offenders.

Ps.....offer until 28 Feb......

Edited by Eviilusion

I am going in this weekend

If anyone got fines and want to take advantage of the discount

can pass me the money and I will pay for you.

Can give me RM or S$ and I will go and change for you.

:D

extension of discount for traffic offenders......rm20 for motorcycle,rm 30 for cars and rm 50 for heavy vehicles.....they say the traffic police are kind-hearted to give discount for these traffic offenders.

Ps.....offer until 28 Feb......

• Praise 1

Where to pay those outstanding fine?

dont know bro....maybe can try jpj or the tp hq at tebrau but not sure the discounts are extended to these branches or not.

dont know bro....maybe can try jpj or the tp hq at tebrau but not sure the discounts are extended to these branches or not.

Then better don't.. haha

I email them to find out 1st..

• Praise 1

Then better don't.. haha

I email them to find out 1st..

actually har i was told if one tio saman and pay up 2-4 weeks after the saman they say will get up to 50% discount. True anot i dont know because when i kana i asked an MY friend to help me settle.....if got discount he gets to makan....

actually har i was told if one tio saman and pay up 2-4 weeks after the saman they say will get up to 50% discount. True anot i dont know because when i kana i asked an MY friend to help me settle.....if got discount he gets to makan....

• Praise 1

I've outstanding saman since 2013. lol.. all nvr pay.. Now VEP is finally gotta start.. wont be able to get away already. So if I could pay now for a discount, why not.. :D

Thank you

hahaha..see....at last still need to pay! I still keep my old receipt eventhough i kana before 2010.....that time still use the old ciq. Nowadays if kana roadblock by pdrm they will usually waves me to drive off......they see my kucing kurap car they also pity me.....

hahaha..see....at last still need to pay! I still keep my old receipt eventhough i kana before 2010.....that time still use the old ciq. Nowadays if kana roadblock by pdrm they will usually waves me to drive off......they see my kucing kurap car they also pity me.....

I only learnt I've 7 speeding tic after I do a check on the AXS m/c!

I had a rude shock!

Cos all these while i remember i only had 2.

wah.....i think 5 is tio cam shoot in nsh or other highways.......sakali i also dont know i kana.....