To check any Malaysia road offense for Singapore Cars

Zoros

Ya man! wtf! lol.. :D[furious]

ya lor.......if in nsh i will usually be at ~150 constant.....seremban hiway i did was 180........if kana oso i wont know because i never check! Now you make me worried....lol!
↡ Advertisement

ya lor.......if in nsh i will usually be at ~150 constant.....seremban hiway i did was 180........if kana oso i wont know because i never check! Now you make me worried....lol!

I only learnt I've 7 speeding tic after I do a check on the AXS m/c!

I had a rude shock!

Cos all these while i remember i only had 2.

Time to get new VRN

I only learnt I've 7 speeding tic after I do a check on the AXS m/c!

I had a rude shock!

Cos all these while i remember i only had 2.

If thats the case, do register at MYEg. Can at least see the pic taken by the camera. Also can confirmed whether its your car..

Can pay using credit card too..

Edited by Cypher

If thats the case, do register at MYEg. Can at least see the pic taken by the camera. Also can confirmed whether its your car..

I'll only pay if they offer a 50% discount. Otherwise i'll just wait on..

• Praise 10

Can you actually see the image of your car being taken during the speedtrap? Cos I have tried to load many times at different timing everytime says No Image....

By the way, if i didn't pay my fine now, and suay suay they suddenly got ops to catch singaporean car for cehcking outstanding amount, can i pay legally on the spot or must go balai to pay before allow to continue my journey? Anyone got such experienced before?

Can you actually see the image of your car being taken during the speedtrap? Cos I have tried to load many times at different timing everytime says No Image....

By the way, if i didn't pay my fine now, and suay suay they suddenly got ops to catch singaporean car for cehcking outstanding amount, can i pay legally on the spot or must go balai to pay before allow to continue my journey? Anyone got such experienced before?

Depends if there is a link there. See mine.

post-2654-1340416464_thumb.jpg

post-2654-1340416494_thumb.jpg

Depends if there is a link there. See mine.

I got the link, but when click, everytime no image :(

Pay online is always 50% discount, no meh ?

the final amount shown is always RM300 :(

Heng ah! :D

problem is, i kana snapped few times last Dec during trip to penang.  :psychotic:

not reflected in the AXS system though. Not sure how updated it is. [smash]

problem is, i kana snapped few times last Dec during trip to penang.  :psychotic:

not reflected in the AXS system though. Not sure how updated it is. [smash]

Bro u know where the exact AES locations are on NSHW?

Have not been using NSHW for a while, last month CNY drove to Malacca and was surprised to see a few newly planted AES cam along the way.

• Praise 1

I only ever paid 150 RM. Never paid 300 before. [laugh] Maybe yours already long long time ?

myeg.com.my or rilek.com.my

No leh , my one fresh from oven ...

maybe u long time no kena liao.... ur saman RM150 maybe when that time still S$1=RM2.3  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement