To check any Malaysia road offense for Singapore Cars

Zoros

Bro u know where the exact AES locations are on NSHW?

Have not been using NSHW for a while, last month CNY drove to Malacca and was surprised to see a few newly planted AES cam along the way.

JB-KL 

151.4km & 184.2km

KL-JB

214.4km, 146.8km, 8,4km

These  are fixed AES.... exclude those mata do shooting one...

anyway, it's very obvious, once u see the big camera sign in yellow color, better slow down liao.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

JB-KL 

151.4km & 184.2km

KL-JB

214.4km, 146.8km, 8,4km

These  are fixed AES.... exclude those mata do shooting one...

anyway, it's very obvious, once u see the big camera sign in yellow color, better slow down liao.

JB-KL

I remember there is one on EDL. Can't remember the exact location though.. Anyone?

• Praise 5

I got the link, but when click, everytime no image :(

the final amount shown is always RM300 :(

Check ur browser setting if you block ad popping.

When u click on the link, it takes a while to load and remember to disable your ad popping.

JB-KL

151.4km & 184.2km

KL-JB

214.4km, 146.8km, 8,4km

These are fixed AES.... exclude those mata do shooting one...

Adding on, km 1 Mark after exit to Kota tinggi before EDL on NSH

Km49 police under bridge in mid divided towards South (not sure this location fixed or not, but he’s there on 31March18..lol)

Means offer bo liao ? No wonder reduce toll .. [laugh]:TT_TT:

They said usually summon under “ops” got no discount.
  • Praise 1

The discount offer does not apply to traffic and speeding offences.

Meaning, only those that are "LTA" offences in our context. Tint la, Xos la, HID etc etc.

I have fines up to 400 plus which was driven by ex owner eh, didn't check when buying my car.

Any chance bolehland police can accept if I let them see the sales agreement? Thanks for adv.

Only rm400 plus? That's low compared to some bros here including myself :)

Hi Bud, its SGD400 plus..

The discount offer does not apply to traffic and speeding offences.

Meaning, only those that are "LTA" offences in our context. Tint la, Xos la, HID etc etc.

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1742705/%E6%9F%94%E9%99%86%E4%BA%A4%E5%B1%80%E5%8D%B3%E8%B5%B7%E8%87%B35%E6%9C%882%E6%97%A5%EF%BC%8E%E7%89%B9%E5%AE%9A%E7%BD%9A%E5%8D%95%E6%8A%98%E6%89%A370

I think the discount offer only for Malaysia cars, Singapore cars no discount. :a-t2622:  :omg: Pls correct me if I wrong. Paiseh, Ang Moh no good, don't know how to translate to English.

I have fines up to 400 plus which was driven by ex owner eh, didn't check when buying my car.

Any chance bolehland police can accept if I let them see the sales agreement? Thanks for adv.

yes, it can be done. just make sure you have the paperwork with you when you drive to MY.

but be prepared for inconveniences whenever there are roadblocks targeting SG cars, unless you know how to siam the dragnet.

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1742705/%E6%9F%94%E9%99%86%E4%BA%A4%E5%B1%80%E5%8D%B3%E8%B5%B7%E8%87%B35%E6%9C%882%E6%97%A5%EF%BC%8E%E7%89%B9%E5%AE%9A%E7%BD%9A%E5%8D%95%E6%8A%98%E6%89%A370

I think the discount offer only for Malaysia cars, Singapore cars no discount. :a-t2622::omg: Pls correct me if I wrong. Paiseh, Ang Moh no good, don't know how to translate to English.

Yes you are wrong. If your chinese np good, go to paultan website to read it in english :D

(edited)

Currently, in the midst of taking over a car from the previous owner. A check on the car plate revealed traffic fines of sgd450. It wasn't clocked by the owner as well. It was clocked by the earlier owners. Any idea how to settle this? Anyway to waive it?

Edited by Rootkie

Currently, in the midst of taking over a car from the previous owner. A check on the car plate revealed traffic fines of sgd450. It wasn't clocked by the owner as well. It was clocked by the earlier owners. Any idea how to settle this? Anyway to waive it?

Apply to LTA to Swap licence plate to a new SM* series. That will reset the fines to zero dollars

Apply to LTA to Swap licence plate to a new SM* series. That will reset the fines to zero dollars

More expensive than settling the fines. Haha.

I would say, don't buy such cars. Just because of one tree, you discard the forest

Time to pay up?  Can pay online, so I might just clear that one long outstanding summon.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysian-police-offer-50-per-cent-discount-for-online-payments-of-traffic-summonses

KUALA LUMPUR - The Malaysian police are offering a 50 per cent discount for traffic offenders to clear their outstanding summonses online from Jan 18 to Feb 1, as part of their push this year to promote e-payments, Bernama reported.

I just got issued a summon on the spot for violating some traffic rule in JB. On the notice I'm supposed to appear at the magistrate court on 29/4/2020 but it says i'm to compound the offence by 29/3/2020. There is no amount stated on the notice. What should I do?