Unexpected Access - New series

David

Hosted by Wong Li-Lin, started tonight at 10pm on 5. Tonight episode was an insights into the world of the dead - from the point where the deceased body was collected, embalmming, returning the organs into the deceased body and sewing it up.

Can see the intestine!

Next week, where the pigs are slaugthered.

↡ Advertisement

yup can see she went braless as one scene shown her covering out her body with her jacket. Can see her left nipple protruding out [thumbsup]

That's probably due to elongation with one extra person nibbling on it now

According to BBC documentary, when a woman is aroused her nipple can protrude out to by 2cm....

Maybe she was aroused by a handsome corpse. Necrophilia does not discriminate.

Edited by Darth_mel

yup can see she went braless as one scene shown her covering out her body with her jacket. Can see her left nipple protruding out [thumbsup]

I concur also, its in the middle of the program and her left nipple was protruding out like a sore thumb from the T shirt. The action of covering up was the cue from the director I guess judging from her mixed facial expression there after.

According to BBC documentary, when a woman is aroused her nipple can protrude out to by 2cm....

Maybe she was aroused by a handsome corpse. Necrophilia does not discriminate.

Btw, when a wm go braless in aircon, her nipple can oso protrude lah...N when they use milk pump, can protrude even longer...saw my wife's....so long...mus be painful loh...poor thing...weida...salute to wm...

That would be a terrible thing watch....those pigs know what they are going to kenna....they are smart.

Yup, they squeal and cry . . . shed tears. [bigcry]

Since beginning of year, I've been cutting down on my meat intake.

↡ Advertisement