I am diagnose with another incurable illness

Adrianli

3 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Anarex? That's muscle relaxant not sedative. Drowsiness is side effect not intended treatment. Can share which doctor so solid one...?😅

To me can make me sleep ok liao. Lol. But doctor actually said take flu med only la, anarex is i myself want to take once a while which give me a more relax mode to sleep. [:p]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Sleep comes easily at around 10pm when I am watching TV. Can grab a good 1 hour on the couch. Would have been great if I had been on the bed but always not.

So to convince myself to fall asleep really fast at 12 midnight, I try to make sure my pre-sleep routine 15 min before bed are similar daily. I think it forces my body to recognise that as a sign that I am ready for bed. So far, reading from mobile phone before bed is still ok for me but I think I do get a bit of disturbed sleep so I am trying to cut that bad habit out.

And clearing my thoughts once my head touches the pillow is really good. It helps me to fall asleep within minutes.

No water after 9pm so that I won't wake up during the night to pee. This often helps tremendously.

And as I grow older, I tend to wake up auto around 6.45 - 6.50am everyday. It might also be my brain/body anticipating that my cat will start meowing for food at around 6.55am. Somehow she can read the clock and has always been very zhun to make sure I am up by 7am to feed her.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

1 minute ago, Kxbc said:

Sleep comes easily at around 10pm when I am watching TV. Can grab a good 1 hour on the couch. Would have been great if I had been on the bed but always not.

So to convince myself to fall asleep really fast at 12 midnight, I try to make sure my pre-sleep routine 15 min before bed are similar daily. I think it forces my body to recognise that as a sign that I am ready for bed. So far, reading from mobile phone before bed is still ok for me but I think I do get a bit of disturbed sleep so I am trying to cut that bad habit out.

And clearing my thoughts once my head touches the pillow is really good. It helps me to fall asleep within minutes.

No water after 9pm so that I won't wake up during the night to pee. This often helps tremendously.

And as I grow older, I tend to wake up auto around 6.45 - 6.50am everyday. It might also be my brain/body anticipating that my cat will start meowing for food at around 6.55am. Somehow she can read the clock and has always been very zhun to make sure I am up by 7am to feed her.

Turn the clock she looks at slower lah 😁

• Haha! 3

On 1/10/2021 at 11:32 AM, 13177 said:

What pain you have, how come you feel pain 24/7?

Recent years i also have pain here and there quite often and sometimes it already affecting my mood and daily routine.

Doctors are unable to find anything wrong from MRIs, CTs, extensive blood tests and it's not fibromyalgia either.

Blood tests also doesn't point to rheumatological conditions so now just take neuropathic medication but even then the pain is still bad at times.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:24 PM, 13177 said:

Think doctor would not prescribe sleeping pill. When i have problem sleeping, doctor tell me can take yellow flu pill or maybe anarex.

On 1/12/2021 at 12:34 PM, mersaylee said:

Anarex? That's muscle relaxant not sedative. Drowsiness is side effect not intended treatment. Can share which doctor so solid one...?😅

Don't take too much Anarex, anti-histamine will affect bladder function, end up need to see urologist.

• Praise 2

23 hours ago, mersaylee said:

I never have problem with sleep. Only have problem with insufficient slumber...especially these days...sibeh good sleep 😴

I only have problem not enough sleep when i was young cause many things to do and go sleep late. And now is not enough sleep due to cannot fall asleep. Lol.

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Don't take too much Anarex, anti-histamine will affect bladder function, end up need to see urologist.

Anarex and flu med will affect bladder function? Actually i would control on how many times i take la, i know any med is no good.

23 hours ago, Kxbc said:

I have the same problem, when i sit on the couch watching tv, would feel sleepy and maybe fall asleep. But when i lay on the bed and my head touches the pillow, i do not feel sleepy at all! And best thing is when my head touches the pillow, many thoughts would start running in my head until i need 1-2 hours to fall asleep. But when my head no touches the pillow, i do not have so much thoughts lo?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

I have the same problem, when i sit on the couch watching tv, would feel sleepy and maybe fall asleep. But when i lay on the bed and my head touches the pillow, i do not feel sleepy at all! And best thing is when my head touches the pillow, many thoughts would start running in my head until i need 1-2 hours to fall asleep. But when my head no touches the pillow, i do not have so much thoughts lo?! Lol.

I go to sleep fastest in a moving bus. Since young till now. Sit down, cross arms, close eyes, can fall asleep almost immediately, regardless if it is morning, afternoon or night. Don't know why also.

18 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

I go to sleep fastest in a moving bus. Since young till now. Sit down, cross arms, close eyes, can fall asleep almost immediately, regardless if it is morning, afternoon or night. Don't know why also.

Maybe you thought the moving bus is a sarong cradle? [laugh]

• Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Anarex and flu med will affect bladder function? Actually i would control on how many times i take la, i know any med is no good.

It's good to go urologist check prostate after 50, those at risk can start at 40.

Sorry, it's atarax not anarex :grin:. Anyway, too much anti-histamine is bad for bladder.

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

You have a lot of melatonin :grin:

7 hours ago, Kxbc said:

I think we are the same, watch TV or on bus will fall asleep. But once on the bed, eyes wide open. 

Couldn't find my no.4, I remember last time wear it also will  feel sleepy.

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 6

20 hours ago, Ender said:

I think we are the same, watch TV or on bus will fall asleep. But once on the bed, eyes wide open. 

Like my wife, so lucky, think it's in the genes.

22 hours ago, Ender said:

Many people can feel sleepy when watching tv, working in the office and on the bus. But eyes wide open once on the bed, why ah? 😅

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many people can feel sleepy when watching tv, working in the office and on the bus. But eyes wide open once on the bed, why ah? 😅

Cos sleep too much in office🤣

• Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Cos sleep too much in office🤣

Feel sleepy while in office but cannot sleep la. 😅 But when once on bed, no feel sleepy. 

↡ Advertisement