I am diagnose with another incurable illness

Adrianli

5 hours ago, TangoCharlie said:

Yeah elevated cortisol over a prolonged period creates havoc to your body. Read that recently in the sleep book recommended by lala81.... insomnia elevates cortisol too.

How ar, I only sleep like 4 to 6hrs a days... Cannot control, natural will wake up.. Comes with old age..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Adopt the “IDGAF” and you will enjoy your life better. That’s what I do now. Work is work, after work, “IDGAF”. I sleep a lot better also. 

bo chap?? 

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

Agreed, i think my cortisol level really go haywire once in a while, so i must learn to control my stress, anxiety and sleep.

There's this thing call do sometime about it.. try it..

29 minutes ago, Mazdaowner said:

Adopt the “IDGAF” and you will enjoy your life better. That’s what I do now. Work is work, after work, “IDGAF”. I sleep a lot better also. 

I Don’t Give A Fark. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ender said:

How ar, I only sleep like 4 to 6hrs a days... Cannot control, natural will wake up.. Comes with old age..

If natural wake up and you have a good quality of 4-6 hrs sleep should be ok. Also if you are able to fall asleep fast then also ok.

1 hour ago, Mazdaowner said:

Many times not only work that stress up, there are many others factor. 😂

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

If natural wake up and you have a good quality of 4-6 hrs sleep should be ok. Also if you are able to fall asleep fast then also ok.

I have very hard time to fall asleep. And if I manage to sleep, it's usually only 4 to 5 hours. Sometimes I can't sleep, I will go for a run at 4am and ta pao breakfast. 

• Shocked 2

9 hours ago, Ender said:

You could be the select few who gets by with less sleep. Gotta listen to your body....I need 7 though I'm as old as you. Hahaha

10 hours ago, Ender said:

I have very hard time to fall asleep. And if I manage to sleep, it's usually only 4 to 5 hours. Sometimes I can't sleep, I will go for a run at 4am and ta pao breakfast. 

Hard time to fall asleep most sian, cause usually by the time you manage to sleep already at least 1-2am and if need to wake up early, then the sleep duration really quite short. If your body can take such routine, then should be ok.

For me, i cant. If i have hard time falling asleep and only sleep 4-5 hrs, i would feel like falling sick and energy level very low the next day.

12 hours ago, Ender said:

As you age, your circardian rhythm peak will peak earlier, somewhere around 4-5am. That's why u see as people age, lot of older folks like to come out for morning exercise.

Ideally, u should start sleeping earlier, 8-9pm.

But generally speaking, our circadian rhythms are broadly distributed into 3 categories,
i) Early risers early sleepers
ii) people who prefer to sleep around 12mn or so 
iii) the real night owls.

Those in 1st category will have little problems getting used to ageing patterns. ii) and iii) will find it difficult to cope.

I myself is in the 2nd category. So is my wife.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

12 hours ago, 13177 said:

Many times not only work that stress up, there are many others factor. 😂

That's why I say you have to go the "IDGAF" way. Every night without fail, I will sleep well, I don't have things dwelling on my mind. After I took this course, life has been much better for me. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Hard time to fall asleep most sian, cause usually by the time you manage to sleep already at least 1-2am and if need to wake up early, then the sleep duration really quite short. If your body can take such routine, then should be ok.

For me, i cant. If i have hard time falling asleep and only sleep 4-5 hrs, i would feel like falling sick and energy level very low the next day.

If I may suggest, get Magnesium Citrate, I used to take this after gym, helps me sleep very well, it's not addictive of course, and not some sleeping pill. You may lack Magnesium in your diet. Just get a bottle from iHerb, not expensive, 2 tabs before bedtime. I stopped taking this due my diet now is high on maganisum, potassium etc, plus "IDGAF" also.  

• Praise 2

Hi Adrian, sorry to hear that. Let's hope the medication can relief you of all the discomfort. I see that you are quite an active person, out going and cycling around. I enjoy watching your aerial videos and photos.

Sometimes it would be good to seek a second opinion or seek alternative treatment. Let me share a case know.

I have a friend who had some blood cell disorder (sorry that I don't know the medical term), she was treated with a type of steroid. As a result, she lost her balancing power. When she walked, she had to move very slowly so that she would not fall backward. 

She looked  up the internet and found an  alternative treatment. She tried it and she was cured. Now she can walk as  normally.

• Praise 4

On 1/7/2021 at 8:14 PM, Adrianli said:

AS pain is occasionally like once or twice a month. Only when very pain and if I know I will outdoors for the day, then I will take the medication. Otherwise just bear with the pain.

Yup, always taken after food or milo in the morning when required.

Unable to remember how long liao, probably 6 to 8 years of taking it. The previous drug caused me to develop fatty liver. So doctor switched to this.

For the hands, so far two other types of cytotoxic drugs that were given by the doctor did not work. So current medication is the last hope before proceeding to biologic according to doctor. T

Spoiler

he first one that did not work.

20210107_200847.thumb.jpg.8bc18d4ee41fa0181cf5bd03704eaa14.jpg

The second one that did not work.

20210107_200938.thumb.jpg.038a775055f1361ddeec404dd2f30b9b.jpg

Currently on this expensive one.

20210107_201314.thumb.jpg.a52ff8528738fbe8d7fc07767a21e25a.jpg

I know how that feels bro.

To make you feel better, my pain is 24x7x365 days a year, that means I'm in pain every second of my life.

At least yours is not every moment of your life like mine.

So far doctors not sure how to deal with me, just taking truck loads of neuropathic pain medication; can't work full time for years already.

Being in MCF helps with my sanity :grin:

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Ender said:

At least you don't wake up with pain like me; every moment of my life.

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

I know how that feels bro.

To make you feel better, my pain is 24x7x365 days a year, that means I'm in pain every second of my life.

At least yours is not every moment of your life like mine.

So far doctors not sure how to deal with me, just taking truck loads of neuropathic pain medication; can't work full time for years already.

Being in MCF helps with my sanity :grin:

Public or private doctors may I ask? 😁

↡ Advertisement