Latest update from Hankook Sembawang

Guniang

They quoted me ......................................S$1105 for just 4 tyres of V12 Evo on my 15inch rims!!!!! Best Price!!!!

Where do i look like a carrot head??? [hur]

↡ Advertisement

I think they probably got u wrong and quoted u a price of rims + tires. That shop at sembawang is an authorized dealer of Hankook Tires and will never be able to get away with chopping people.

The last i asked, 195/55/15 was sub $100 per piece, but with discount though. Discount not applicable to everyone....so don't ask me how i got this price.

i asked already...Just the tyre alone??? The guy told me yes and with installation....I even spoke to him in mandrin in case he didnt understand english...

i am scared out man....

They can give you 20% discount. It's about $104 for 195/50/15.

I just ask 2 weeks ago.

It was probably a mistaken quote.

Edited by Kb27

i was shock man....first time went to the shop to enquire...tot if reasonable i change on the spot since the shop is empty....

Wads a k11?? i dun think i m the person u think i am.... hehee... i drive a civic only..

They quoted me ......................................S$1105 for just 4 tyres of V12 Evo on my 15inch rims!!!!! Best Price!!!!

Where do i look like a carrot head??? [hur]

You can check with Robert from this forum. Think he is the authorized dealer for Hankook tyres.

As for Sembawang Hankook shop, the colour hair guy look a bit blur sometimes. He even took the wrong tires when I told him what I want. End up I got to point to him.

But overall he is a nice person and everything went well for me.

$1.1k? amazing price. i think its a mistake lah.

anyway re001 vs evo v12, which is good? or both are not far apart? i was qouted $125 for re001, 195/50/15.

For me i will go for best value for money.....Cos i nt a trackie n my car is not tt pwrful compared to other bros here....

Nt too sure if its a mistake but definitely i will nt go to tt branch again....

For me i will go for best value for money.....Cos i nt a trackie n my car is not tt pwrful compared to other bros here....

Just get a quote from Robertoon and the price should be applicable regardless which Hankook shop you plan to visit eventually.

Personally I prefer the Toh Guan outlet.

bro, confirm mistake lah. i just called up to ask its $130/piece for 195/50/15. buy 4 and they can gif u a small discount.

think i'm going to drop re001. can save over 60 bucks.

it's a mistake.. the price range is not even for 17inch...

nowadays, with forum, it's nto easy to be carrot head, so don't worry

i remember he pressed the calculator for me n told me Yao Yao Ling Wu.... haha...anyway nvm...juz brush it aside as i hear wrgly or misunderstanding

Neutral Newbie

haahaa bro, did you tell him u r from MCF? Because if you did not state so upfront, its only 15% discount for 4 tyres. Taking the quote of 130 as mentioned by one of the bros earlier, after 15% discount, it works out to be 110.5

so perhaps when he asked you whether u r changing 4 tyres, and you said yah, he took $130 - 15% = 110.5 The decimal point missed your eye perhaps?

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro!

If u dun mind the hassle, maybe u can go JB to change. I just bought my V12 at less than RM200 per pc for size 195/55/15. Free alignment if buy 4pcs. Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

Hi bro!

If u dun mind the hassle, maybe u can go JB to change. I just bought my V12 at less than RM200 per pc for size 195/55/15. Free alignment if buy 4pcs. Cheers!

bro, seems like u r familiar with the offer and services, am i right to say you changed your V12s there as well? What other brands does this shop sell besides Hankooks?

Are the Bridgestone and Goodyear tires there cheaper as well?

↡ Advertisement