Beware of TP stationed under the flyover at Australian Sch

Billcoke

Every morning, there is a TP stationed under a flyover next to the Australia International School, to snap photos of drivers driving under the flyover, though there is no bus lane yellow marking on the road.

We received two summons of $130 each.

Do drive with caution.

Edited by Billcoke
↡ Advertisement

Every morning, there is a TP stationed under a flyover next to the Australia International School, to snap photos of drivers driving under the flyover, though there is no bus lane yellow marking on the road.

We received two summons of $130 each.

Do drive with caution.

Before you enter from slip road off Braddell Road, there is a sign stating that the road under the bridge is a bus lane and operates during the bus restriction hours.

A lot of vehicles took a short cut by using the road in the morning hours and avoiding CTE and Ave 1 AMK to Lorong Chuan, S'goon area ... etc.

So, beware, if you are using this short stretch of road under the CTE bridge ..... [sly][sly]

Drive again during off 'Bus Lane' hour and you can spot the sign at the entrance of the road as I knew it b'cos I am living in Toa Payoh for the past 22 years ......

Edited by Picnic06

Before you enter from slip road off Braddell Road, there is a sign stating that the road under the bridge is a bus lane and operates during the bus restriction hours.

A lot of vehicles took a short cut by using the road in the morning hours and avoiding CTE and Ave 1 AMK to Lorong Chuan, S'goon area ... etc.

So, beware, if you are using this short stretch of road under the CTE bridge ..... [sly][sly]

Drive again during off 'Bus Lane' hour and you can spot the sign at the entrance of the road as I knew it b'cos I am living in Toa Payoh for the past 22 years ......

Yeah saw that sign too. Most of the time got cameraman there is it?

Saw one taxi this morning was snapped by the TP. It didn't have passengers, bu was "on call"...must be trying to take the quick route to pick passengers in lorong chuan.