Lighting Strikes Our Merlion : GOOD or BAD Sign .....

Picnic06-Biante15

that master is apparently Master Tan Khoon Yong..I think most people who got follow fengshui a bit would know who is he.. [sweatdrop]

If he can predict many things accurately he won't be here already.

↡ Advertisement

This afternoon, several lightning and loud thunders heard........ [sweatdrop]

Anything kana strikes today ...... :blink::blink:

My house kana surge 5 times, NBZ~ power tripped and had to reset again and again. [furious]

that master is apparently Master Tan Khoon Yong..I think most people who got follow fengshui a bit would know who is he.. [sweatdrop]

And some complains from people who have used his services.

Turbocharged

that master is apparently Master Tan Khoon Yong..I think most people who got follow fengshui a bit would know who is he..

During the bull-run when the STI was more than 3000 points, the same guy conveniently predicted that it should cross 4000 points.

It never happened.

Yes..I shall not say much here but would like to add that there are far better masters out there..

No need to say. A lot of people know. I, for one don't use him.

Neutral Newbie

2ndly, apparently they consulted feng shui master on time and date of moving and installing this icon at its location...that "master" got to be hanged soon...

The merlion was relocated in 2002 after the construction of Esplanade Bridge, so that the merlion will be at the entrance of Singapore river.

Now they build the marina barrage that basically seal up the singapore river to form a reservoir. I guess the merlion should relocate all the way after the barrage

publicspace-maritime01.jpg

Yup ........ you only trust M3 and Pee Sai Ong ...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh]

ER...that clown more like FENG SUAY [sweatdrop]

The last time they shifted this icon.....we HAD the RECESSION.

Now, years later...HIT by lightning....."BAD SIGN" of course.

Ha..ha.. your contractor never install power surge arrester for you ..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

The power will trip when we have lighting. Damn terok. I donno what the electrician

did wrong. Has been like that since day one when we shifted in. One time go overseas

come back whole fridge was turned off for 2 weeks. Everything inside all gone bad!

[shakehead]

(edited)

Yup ........ you only trust M3 and Pee Sai Ong ...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh]

Those two can trust meh? Knn, like Laural and Hardy. Or Albert and Costello.

Look like them not?

275px-10045196.jpg

Abbott-Costello--C10051804.jpeg

Edited by Mazdaowner

(edited)

The power will trip when we have lighting. Damn terok. I donno what the electrician

did wrong. Has been like that since day one when we shifted in. One time go overseas

come back whole fridge was turned off for 2 weeks. Everything inside all gone bad!

[shakehead]

Maybe you check your earth wire outside your corridor to see that it is wired to the water pipe. Sometimes, someone steal the wire (earth wire) that is connected to the water pipe just outside your door and as such, no surge arrester for your house ...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

It always the case when ppl cut that small piece of wire to strip it and sell the copper as scrape metal. [sly][sly]

Edited by Picnic06
↡ Advertisement