Spoiled/Error Cash, Where to Replace

Maxus-MIFA9

Just top-up my cash cash yesterday and this morning, when I placed it into the IU unit, the reading read ERROR ......... [furious]

Tried a few times and same error message appeared. Use my spare cash card and it was working fine.

Pai say [blush] , where to get the error cash replace for I just top-up $50/- ...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Thanks in advance ....... [wave]

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

I kenna few times liao. Go ATM first, if also cannot read then have to go to NETS office at 2nd floor Central Plaza, next to Tiong Bahru plaza.

Fill in a form, wait 14 days and the balance in the spoilt card will be credited into your bank account.

U can try using eraser to rub the contacts on the cash card. Use those soft rubber type, if it still can't work go ATM and credit back the value.

this occur to me quite often.I always use my thumb to rub at the chip , then everything ok liao .

(edited)

I kenna few times liao. Go ATM first, if also cannot read then have to go to NETS office at 2nd floor Central Plaza, next to Tiong Bahru plaza.

Fill in a form, wait 14 days and the balance in the spoilt card will be credited into your bank account.

Wah lau ...... has to make a trip to Central Plaza ..... :blink:

Buying so easy and claiming back is [sweatdrop]

Thanks for the address and if unable to refund at ATM, have to proceed to Central Plaza.... [:(]

Edited by Picnic06

this occur to me quite often.I always use my thumb to rub at the chip , then everything ok liao .

me rub with tissue, shirt, blow and also heat from my mouth also cannot ..... [crazy]

Hypersonic

Wah lau ...... has to make a trip to Central Plaza ..... :blink:

Buying so easy and claiming back is [sweatdrop]

Thanks for the address and if unable to refund at ATM, have to proceed to Central Plaza.... [:(]

Hope you dun have to make a trip there. Try rubbing the chip first with a pencil eraser, I saw the staff there did the same thing. Hopefully it will work or can get a refund back at ATM.

If yours is the red colour one, the $5 deposit is non refundable. [furious]

(edited)

Hope you dun have to make a trip there. Try rubbing the chip first with a pencil eraser, I saw the staff there did the same thing. Hopefully it will work or can get a refund back at ATM.

If yours is the red colour one, the $5 deposit is non refundable. [furious]

mine the dark blue one with white stripe .......

will try all means later when going out and if cannot, proceed to Central Plaza .... <_<:mellow::mellow:

Edited by Picnic06

mine the dark blue one with white stripe .......

will try all means later when going out and if cannot, proceed to Central Plaza .... <_<:mellow::mellow:

KAN NING NIANG eh... this type of thing ask me can liao... juz go to any LOCAL bank (DBS, POSB, OCBC, UOB) and do a refund can liao.... i guess your cash card expire liao

KAN NING NIANG eh... this type of thing ask me can liao... juz go to any LOCAL bank (DBS, POSB, OCBC, UOB) and do a refund can liao.... i guess your cash card expire liao

old man nia.....sooner or later all expire...

just go atm and do the necessary la

eh guys question.

if u refund thru atm, the card cannot use already or what?

is the value of the card refunded as well?

(edited)

If you refund throught the ATM,

the card cannot be used anymore.

The remaining $$ and (deposited) card value will be credited into your

a/c which you use to refund the cashcard throught the ATM.

Edited by Melissa

check the expiry of your cashcard, it expires 5 yrs from the date of issue.. most likely its expired.

mine just expired too .... just go any ATM machine and they can refund it back to your a/c, the $$ plus the deposit of 2 bucks...

if you need to purchase new cashcard, go to any 7-11.. you can get it for 10 bucks, 5 dollars value and rest is depost.

↡ Advertisement