Batam resorts

Jubilong

Just need some advise. did a net search and shortlist either Batam view beach resort or Harris resort. Leaning more to Harris due bigger and family theme rooms.

Intend to relax with family (3 kids)and golf so any advise much appreciated esp tpt to golf cse from the two resorts. Any other recommendations?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I usually stay at Holiday Inn. Nice and clean with a big pool.

Harris is rather popular but i've not stayed there. Only heard from friends that it's just as good.

(edited)

Harris is a little run down. Worse than Downtown East. They have free shuttle bus to the city area... if you intend to take it, remember to reserve seats with the reception damn early in the morning as they get snapped up really fast. Otherwise u need to take taxi, about $13 each way (last year's price). There's a Polo shop at the lobby. Their spa is ok only. Can rent air gun to shoot. No golf inside.

Holiday Inn is much better. Nice and clean. Swimming pool is hotel standard. Food also better. I stayed there the 1st time i went Batam. 2nd time stayed at Harris but took cab to Holiday Inn for lunch..haha. However it is smaller and not as many activities as Harris (this pt is not impt if the activities don't interest u). They have mini-bus to take their guest to nearby places like the GoKart place, supposed to be free but i gave tips to the driver.

Talking about GoKart, if u want to go, bring those winter cap that can cover your whole head+ears. Cos their helmets REALLY REALLY REALLY smell like sh1t. No joke. [sweatdrop]

Edited by Ultramega

Talking about GoKart, if u want to go, bring those winter cap that can cover your whole head+ears. Cos their helmets REALLY REALLY REALLY smell like sh1t. No joke. [sweatdrop]

I concur! Bring ski caps. Blardy hell, even check if got lice.

ya holiday inn is so much better..

batam view nothing i feel..the pool not nice also..even walkway to rooms also look v old..

beach not as good also

holiday room and pool is so much better..more cozy

if u want can book a transport..whole day40-60 depend how much u negotiate..they bring u around for wholeday upon ur requested destinations

take cab at batam v ex one

oh ya..remember to go to their groceries shop..their stuffs are super cheap..i hu 1 year supplies saving me 3-4 times the cost here... [laugh]

• Praise 1

thanks for all the respond. I have decided to try out Turi beach. now deciding btn the new wing premier rooms or the old wing deluxe room. have been reading reviews that the deluxe room is good except got mosquitoes problems.

any advise??

Hi anyone tried 'Tempat senang spa resort and restaurant'

Review seem not bad.

Is it we need buy our own ferry ticket and take our own taxi to the resort?

Is it truth we can only paid by their money?

If take spa package at their hotel is it worth it and very ex?

Hi anyone tried 'Tempat senang spa resort and restaurant'

Review seem not bad.

Is it we need buy our own ferry ticket and take our own taxi to the resort?

Is it truth we can only paid by their money?

If take spa package at their hotel is it worth it and very ex?

wah, looks atas

1. Batam hotels have free transfer to/from ferry terminal. I think need to get ferry tickets yourself

2. Some places do accept USD/SGD. Can pay by CC too

3. Expect it to be maybe same price as SG. At Nagoya price will be easily 1/3 cheaper than hotel spa. For eg. I just came back from Harris Waterfront. Wife has spa in hotel 300k+ Rp for 1 hour. Went to Nagoya and saw some promo, about 200k+ Rp for 2 hours

• Praise 2

Stayed at Harris Waterfront that is conveniently located opposite the custom. Very near to megamall as well..

Dont expect much when u stay there. Rooms are clean but small. IMO, lower your expectation and you'll enjoy your stay there!

wah, looks atas

1. Batam hotels have free transfer to/from ferry terminal. I think need to get ferry tickets yourself

2. Some places do accept USD/SGD. Can pay by CC too

3. Expect it to be maybe same price as SG. At Nagoya price will be easily 1/3 cheaper than hotel spa. For eg. I just came back from Harris Waterfront. Wife has spa in hotel 300k+ Rp for 1 hour. Went to Nagoya and saw some promo, about 200k+ Rp for 2 hours

Hehe 2 days back book everything with this hotel already.

Hotel only got 14 different kind of themes room and they make it very romantic and relax kind that's y it's not cheap and only give priority to people who book with spa, without full package u can only hope they got free room available.

In total I pay $680+ for 3hrs spa with a romantic room to celebrate wifey birthday and our 8th anniversary,of cos we got 7th course dinner romantic dinner by the beach.

I think worth it bah.

Review say very romantic so try loh.

Should I wear tuxedo 😅

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Hotel only got 14 different kind of themes room and they make it very romantic and relax kind that's y it's not cheap and only give priority to people who book with spa, without full package u can only hope they got free room available.

In total I pay $680+ for 3hrs spa with a romantic room to celebrate wifey birthday and our 8th anniversary,of cos we got 7th course dinner romantic dinner by the beach.

I think worth it bah.

Should I wear tuxedo

Yes, it is a very good place. Went there once few years back.

its not cheap, by Indo standard. They target tourists like us. I think its the best spa resort in Batam, from my POV. But its only for couple romance. Not meant to be familiy oriented.

The spa massage was really good. The restuarant food is v nice. I rem when we reached there in the afternoon, and due to some delay and we didnt have lunch, we were so hungry, we told the owner abit it. She immediately told the resturarant to cook our choice of food, at no charge.

Super friendly staff and owner.

Take note, if u wan a cab trip to Batam central shopping, its not cheap..... but that's how it is in Batam. Just be prepared to pay.

Just need some advise. did a net search and shortlist either Batam view beach resort or Harris resort. Leaning more to Harris due bigger and family theme rooms.

Intend to relax with family (3 kids)and golf so any advise much appreciated esp tpt to golf cse from the two resorts. Any other recommendations?

I would recommend Turi beach too.

Its far from the city but there is a jetty nearby and the resort jus beside the golf course.

Nice pool and scenery.

Yes, it is a very good place. Went there once few years back.

its not cheap, by Indo standard. They target tourists like us. I think its the best spa resort in Batam, from my POV. But its only for couple romance. Not meant to be familiy oriented.

The spa massage was really good. The restuarant food is v nice. I rem when we reached there in the afternoon, and due to some delay and we didnt have lunch, we were so hungry, we told the owner abit it. She immediately told the resturarant to cook our choice of food, at no charge.

Super friendly staff and owner.

Take note, if u wan a cab trip to Batam central shopping, its not cheap..... but that's how it is in Batam. Just be prepared to pay.

Thanks bro. With your words I feel more mine money is well spend. Looking forward for the trip. Btw their shopping nothing to buy right?

If just purely within the hotel than don't need change IDR bah.

I would recommend Turi beach too.

Its far from the city but there is a jetty nearby and the resort jus beside the golf course.

Nice pool and scenery.

Bro u r replying to 2009 comments leh. It's me dig out this old thread to ask about a spa resort.

I think worth it bah.

Should I wear tuxedo 😅

price for one night or two night?

price for one night or two night?

For 1 night + 2 person spa (3 hrs) + 7th course dinner set up on the beach for 2.

Just like that 😊

↡ Advertisement