Mycarforum Faq For Newbies

Laserjet

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I'm a total newbie in cars, I have almost 0 knowledge. My father is a delivery man and he uses his own car to make deliveries, usually big boxes. Currently, he is using Suzuki APV for both family and work purposes. However, the COE is up soon and we're thinking of changing to another brand. Our requirements are as follow:

1. 7-seater (for family)

2. Able to be used to deliver goods (i.e. seats at the back can be kept to make space)

3. Fuel efficient (current car is not fuel efficient, very high consumption)

4. Reasonable price (about $800-$1k a month)

Sorry if the requirements seem far-fetched. And thank you in advance for your replies!

Regards,

Venezia :)

• Praise 1

Hi,

I'm a total newbie in cars, I have almost 0 knowledge. My father is a delivery man and he uses his own car to make deliveries, usually big boxes. Currently, he is using Suzuki APV for both family and work purposes. However, the COE is up soon and we're thinking of changing to another brand. Our requirements are as follow:

1. 7-seater (for family)

2. Able to be used to deliver goods (i.e. seats at the back can be kept to make space)

3. Fuel efficient (current car is not fuel efficient, very high consumption)

4. Reasonable price (about $800-$1k a month)

Sorry if the requirements seem far-fetched. And thank you in advance for your replies!

Regards,

Venezia :)

Hi Venezia,

You may consider Skoda Kodiaq, Kia Sorento, Renault Grand Scenic or Seat Alhambra. FC are all bad, unless you get the diesel versions.

If you need more help, I will be right there.

Best,

A believer of humanity

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator

Hi 

Thank you for your interests to share your products & servicing in MyCarForum.

We have contacted you via the mobile no in the enquiry form (sent to us earlier on). 

Cheers!

Hi. I am merchant to selling brand new car accessories & servicing.

I wonder to do advertising in this forum. 

What should I do? and I am newbie in this. Thanks

Neutral Newbie
Dashboard displayed "Engine oil too low". VW roadside assistance advised against driving Touran and was towed to Leng Kee workshop this morning (01/07/19). Service Advisor informed that it will take at least half a day to check and customer must pay for oil top-up, if required. He said oil is considered wear and tear, therefore not covered under warranty. 

Car was registered end Sep 2018 and covered by 3-year warranty. Mileage is < 10,000 km. Is the oil consumption normal for the 8-month old car? Greatly appreciate any advice.

2 hours ago, newbalance1500 said:

Hi. I just registered for a driving lesson. Excited to share my personal journey here. I hope that there is some advice for me and things for me to learn here.

Got license already Dont speed ... keep left. 

During test , turn ur head back 120deg  to check blind spot . After licence.. 90 deg is enough... Its crazy to turn 120deg to check 

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, newbalance1500 said:

I want to share my learning from basic theory but I am unable to start a new topic. Can anyone walk me how to do it?

Basic all will pass one ... if u also can fail basic means u not born to drive 😂 ... 

Support Grab pls

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Is there a forum topic to help sg car owners to get genuine legit JDM car parts, accessories and rims as i'm residing in jp now. 

Hello,

Recently seem to be seeing those "funny" undesirable animated cartoon on mcf forum pages. 

How did it gotten there?

Heelo, how do I remove my post from a thread? I accidentally posted twice onto the same thread and want to remove 1 of it but the options don't have delete function, only edit function is available

↡ Advertisement