Mycarforum Faq For Newbies

Laserjet

Ai yo ... u can search the forum for repair .

I think there were afew

if don't know how to fix must tell me and don't charge me but he demanded for S$1,900 and must be cash and didn't give me any receipt just write on a half tore envelope.

I told him I will check with another workshop to confirm if he did repair my car but he keep insist he did but now confirm by the bigger workshop he didn't do it at all. so I felt I have been cheated.

Please be careful all of you in future when you repair your car make sure the workshop show you all the parts they changed and give you formal receipt if not don't pay because no receipt you can't lodge police and can't go case to claim back your money.

I think this boss Lim Kien Soon of Eng Hup Auto Parts Accessories Co at Block 1a, No: 387J Woodlands Road, Yew Tee Industrial Estate, Singapore 6779654 has set up a lot of people because he really know and leave no evidence at all.

Even his ROC is put his workshop address not his home address so that no body know where he stay and can't find him at all.

Can any one recommend me a good workshop where I can get my car cylinder head leakage problem repair?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Welcome to MCF.

It is common for workshop to carrot females. I am sorry to hear what u have gone thru. Perhaps, u let us know what car u drive and we can point you in the right direction? Some chivalrous blokes might even accompany u there too.

I only get to know that there is this car forum after I got con because my colleague told me about it ! Wish I knew earlier

• Praise 1

I think in this case warrant a police report.

If replace nothing on the car, how can they ask for $1,900?

Can also check with CASE for advice. What was done doesn't warrant the sum at all. Maybe 100, 200.

I went to repair my car recently, but go to a wrong workshop, keep my car for two days and return without repairing my car's cylinder head leakage problem but ask for payment.

I test drive my car after it was return to me, and found the performance no change still the problem remind.

The next day, I go to a big workshop to check and to my shock they told me he didn't do anything

How can the boss of this workshop do this kind of thing

Supercharged

I went to repair my car recently, but go to a wrong workshop, keep my car for two days and return without repairing my car's cylinder head leakage problem but ask for payment.

I test drive my car after it was return to me, and found the performance no change still the problem remind.

The next day, I go to a big workshop to check and to my shock they told me he didn't do anything

How can the boss of this workshop do this kind of thing

In the first place, who recommended this workshop to you ??

I only get to know that there is this car forum after I got con because my colleague told me about it ! Wish I knew earlier

Anyway , thats over ... but if you plan to get another car , be active and ask advice from those hamsup  handsome gor gor around here.   :grin:

• Praise 4

Newbie here, anyone can advise on whether when posting from mobile, we are able to upload pictures from phone?

Thanks!

Hello HSL,

There's no option to upload photos from mobile yet, we're still looking on the features.

Hello HSL,

There's no option to upload photos from mobile yet, we're still looking on the features.

Hi, user can switch to desktop mode in handphone, after which he can post pic liao. Edited by Weez911

Hi, user can switch to desktop mode in handphone, after which he can post pic liao.

If the user doesnt mind the hassle, this will work too. Thanks for the cheat code.  [wave]

Neutral Newbie

I only joined so I could ask a question.  As  that is not possible and I cannot delete my account can I please have my account deleted by the admin.

Mark

I only joined so I could ask a question.  As  that is not possible and I cannot delete my account can I please have my account deleted by the admin.

Mark

just leave the account inactive and not post anything.

Turbocharged

Hi, I am a recent newbie here.

I notice some forum users using multi-quotes in reply to 2 or more posts. Is there such a feature here or is there a way to do this? The present feature here is just 'Quote'. TQVM.