Black Merc traveling along Yishun Ave 6 on 10th Mar 9am

WINXP

Neutral Newbie

To the lady driving a black merc at Yishun avenue 6 on 10th Mar around 9am:

I hope you can be more considerate when you drive. That stretch of road has many sharp turns and you should be driving carefully. You nearly caused an accident when u swerved into my lane at one of the turns.

Didn't even bother to apologize for your error and just continue driving as if nothing happened. For those of you who know this driver...please let her know.

I think she works somewhere in Yishun Industrial park A as her car drove into the road where ASM technologies is located.

Seems like a high level executive as she was dressed smartly in a power suit...sad to say she don't even have the manners to apologize for her bad driving.

Bros if u see a black merc driven by a lady with triple one as the car plate no. around this area...do be careful.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Merc is a big car mah ... no choice lah ...some people are reach...what to do ?!?!

So rich pple and big car 'toa ki'?

it is not only of this lady merz driver. a lot of driver, can be guy, can drive a smaller car, cant even able to keep to its own lane when doing sharp turn. it is just too normal. practice defensive driving and let it be. if not, you will have to keep complaining every one and other days.

Neutral Newbie

not dua ki.. but u langa merc is like langa a armored vehicle. high speed car chui chui...

no wonder these merc drivers so yaya papaya...

Very common, be it male or female.

Was driving at the bends along Bendemeer road towards town one morning. There are lotsa bends due to road diversions. This Kia almost cut into my lane as I sped past and he has the audacity to horn some more :P

Take it easy.

I hope you can be more considerate when you drive. That stretch of road has many sharp turns and you should be driving carefully. You nearly caused an accident when u swerved into my lane at one of the turns.

Didn't even bother to apologize for your error and just continue driving as if nothing happened. For those of you who know this driver...please let her know.

I think she works somewhere in Yishun Industrial park A as her car drove into the road where ASM technologies is located.

Seems like a high level executive as she was dressed smartly in a power suit...sad to say she don't even have the manners to apologize for her bad driving.

Bros if u see a black merc driven by a lady with triple one as the car plate no. around this area...do be careful.

I think I may have seen this driver and the car before. The way she drive.....I was behind her.....I quickly reduce speed and siam far far away. Think she work in that area wan.

hahaha common nowadays, i got 2 similiar incidents also,

1) Steven road turn to scotts roads. 3 lanes at the traffic junctions, i was in the middle lane, than when the light turn green i move as normal lor. The next moment i saw the Murano beside me swerved into my lane from the third lane while we are still int the junction!!!!!!!!! OH my goodness!!!!!! than i was force to swerved to the right a bit and jam my brake. oh my god really put me in good sweat. Its a auntie driving that....... she really dono how to keep to her own lane while turning...........

2) on scotts road as well, there is a slight bend on the road, i was at the extreme left lane and there was a estima just by my side. When we are negotiating the bend. the estima just swerved into my lane 1/4 of it...... luckily i was driving my picanto!!! small enough to stick very close to the road side and apply brake!!!!!!! almost touching the kerb................ and too was a middle age lady driver with a few kids inside....... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just be alert can le when on the road.....

Edited by Ivanpaseo

Neutral Newbie

Yah i know its very common to see these kind of drivers and i have encountered many of them especially at traffic junctions but this lady really top them all. I horn her when she just swerve and she adjusted abit but then she immediately cut in again so dangerous

somemore dun even bother to apologize...i drove up beside her and she just gave me that kind of heck care look.

Just letting off some steam here. Thanks for all the support :)

Chio or not? If chio, tell her weekends I am free to teach her how to drive properly [flowerface]

Chio or not? If chio, tell her weekends I am free to teach her how to drive properly [flowerface]

The question is, will you be doing the driving or will she be doing the driving? [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

This is very common. The road from Amk at Entrance to CTE at AMK Ave 1.

After the entrance to CTE, alot of cars do not keep the lane discipline. A merc nearly hit my door, only inches away and I had to E brake. From the extreme right lane, this merc just entered the middle lane. Best of all, still can horn and stare. What an a**! That junction under CTE must be careful.

its just plain inconsiderate and selfish attitude

take a seat at AMK Hub japanese resturant Ichiban, you can have a clear view of the traffic junction across the street. it either makes you shake head or simply OMG. [dizzy]

bro "reach" n "rich" got diff lei...hehe

Merc is a big car mah ... no choice lah ...some people are reach...what to do ?!?!

↡ Advertisement