Camry, Accord, Teana which is more Luxurious?

Quantum

Camry, Accord, Teana   

493 members have voted

1. 1. which is more Luxurious?

• Camry
    • Accord
    • Teana

Neutral Newbie

Just curious...

above affordable Jap luxurious sedan [scholar]

I vote Teana [inlove]

Definitely Teana, even some continental makes like Merz or BMW do not have the ventilated seats unless you pay more for the higher end models but you can get it even in the 200XL model of Teana if not wrong.

All the other 2.0L Japanese luxury sedan do not have such feature even the Lexus IS250 or the GS300 basic model which cost more than the Teana.

Edited by Carlover76
  • Praise 1

When you want to judge how luxurious is a car, you not only have to judge the equipment level but also the build quality and the materials that is used in the car.

Out of the 3, I think that camry is the lowest in that aspect. Though the equipment level is high, but I always felt that the build quality is rather flimsy with uneveness protruding even on the dash board area. The seats are wide, but the railing of the seats seems to be made from scrap metals. Even the buttons seems not strongly assembled enough.

Teana and Accord seems to be excel more in this area, the materials seems to be in high quality, even the leather used are different. Teana actually used a lot of good materials and the whole cabin is nicely assembled. The only problem is the usage of poor woodgrain material some areas.

Accord seems to fare the best with good materials and good worksmanship. Sitting inside does have a BMW feel of luxury, which is not exactly in terms of equipment level but you feel everything is nicely built and stable. Even simple things like the door panel feels luxury compared with Camry plastic feel.

Just my opinion.

• Praise 4

Dream car = Teana

Drive to sit in while looking around and love the total feel. No doubt that it is very cozy and comfy.

• Praise 1

Teana has good quality interior and build. The exterior look is subjective, but it does has a more elegant look than other Japanese cars especially from the rear of the car.

Camry centre console looks cheap, otherwise the interior is acceptable.

Accord is balanced both on the interior and exterior.

• Praise 1

In my view, camry cannot make it. either of the other 2 can easily beat camry.

camry's market rate still is much higher than another two [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Teana has good quality interior and build. The exterior look is subjective, but it does has a more elegant look than other Japanese cars especially from the rear of the car.

Camry centre console looks cheap, otherwise the interior is acceptable.

Accord is balanced both on the interior and exterior.

Agree, even the JDM Camry is also no match with Teana in terms of the interior material used and the comfort level. I just feel like sitting in a bigger size Altis or Corolla.

no matter what the poll says... the reality C@mry is TOP out there and making all the money...

the good ones continue to struggle in sales...

SO it is in real life!

Neutral Newbie

no matter what the poll says... the reality C@mry is TOP out there and making all the money...

SO it is in real life!

I don't think some of them are struggling as without the road show and advertisements from Borneo, don't think their Camry can sell well and that shows Toyota MIT vehicles are suffering from low sales as they never have any road show last time.

You can see more and more Teana on the roads, guess it will be overtake the Camry at any time. [thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

SO it is in real life!

Come to think of it, camry could be at the top probably because it is priced below the other 2 models.

camry's market rate still is much higher than another two [;)]

Because it is Toyota and you are in Singapore.

↡ Advertisement