Camry, Accord, Teana which is more Luxurious?

Quantum

Camry, Accord, Teana   

493 members have voted

1. 1. which is more Luxurious?

• Camry
    • Accord
    • Teana

i am very new here..

somehow or rather, i dun understand why most forum discussion may lead to challenge each other..

we are here to talk sense.. and believe we are mature adults...

the topic is clear.. focus in the topic and have a fruitful discussion..

someone may need info from places like here to get more information... and end up reading senseless comments........?

My vote --> Teana (although a young driver)..

Reason: I am now driving a Teana 250VX.. Haaaaaa... v(^_^)v

Seriously, test drive all 3 cars and based on my decision --> there is no further discussion required. obviously, the answer --> it must be Teana... Luxurious..

don't scold me... i am just feeding in my view point.... bye.

Ladykillerz

↡ Advertisement

Yea, agree with ya. We should focus on the question and tailor our answers accordingly. Lets help the TS by giving sensible feedback :)

My family car is a camry, but sad to say, we always get lemons. So, i am very sure my next car will not be a toyota.

Problems faced:

1) the brakes retarded, it is just not sensitive enough

2) the suspension is really hard, too hard to be comfortable in.

Test drove the teana 200 and 250, would recommend 250 as 200 is really underpowered, and teana is really comfortable and cosy. Personally, i value comfort den performance. so yea, teana 250 strikes a perfect balance among comfort and relatively good performance :)

• Praise 1

Camry good what. haha. My father change from one to another. It's the perfect work horse. Not flashy. Very reliable. Don't even need to service one. i highly recommend. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Camry good what. haha. My father change from one to another. It's the perfect work horse. Not flashy. Very reliable. Don't even need to service one. i highly recommend. [thumbsup]

No such thing as don't need to service car, no matter what car, still need regular servicing....you still haven't own a car yet right?

i am very new here..

somehow or rather, i dun understand why most forum discussion may lead to challenge each other..

we are here to talk sense.. and believe we are mature adults...

the topic is clear.. focus in the topic and have a fruitful discussion..

someone may need info from places like here to get more information... and end up reading senseless comments........?

My vote --> Teana (although a young driver)..

Reason: I am now driving a Teana 250VX.. Haaaaaa... v(^_^)v

Seriously, test drive all 3 cars and based on my decision --> there is no further discussion required. obviously, the answer --> it must be Teana... Luxurious..

don't scold me... i am just feeding in my view point.... bye.

Ladykillerz

Agree with you. Before I test driven the cars, I initially set my expectation for Camry 2.0 based on budget. Went to the showrooms, sat in it, explore, etc (but no test drive) and seen all the 3 brands. Thinking Camry 2.0 will be it. Because of didn't want to spend too much. Accord was no longer in consideration & also didn't feel comfortable sitting in it. Things changed when I test driven Camry(2 & 2.4) & Teana (2 & 2.5). Whow! The difference was real. My heart changed, Teana 2.5 is the car, revised my budget up. Book the car! Now waiting to collect it.

No need service?? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Sorry to burst e bubble for Teana fellows, car needs to be serviced! But luckily, comes with 3 free servicing ardi [laugh]

No need service?? [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Sorry to burst e bubble for Teana fellows, car needs to be serviced! But luckily, comes with 3 free servicing ardi [laugh]

the bubble for Camry fellows, you mean..... [smash][smash]

eh? i thought teana 250XV is the same price as Camry 2.0L...by that reason, would go for the Teana 250XV...same size interior...although quality isn't really up to what i expect...but comfort is there...

the Camry 2.0L has a linear response...but too light to go fast...100kph would be enough...

but the Teana 250XV drinks right?

can't believe most peoples voted Teana

me oso voted teana...

coz u mentioned luxury mah...

camry can i say more executive..doesnt look that luxurious to me

accord can i say more sporty to me..hehe

Well, even if you are paying for the above-the-competition ride comfort and ambience of the Teana in the form of higher fuel bills, why not?

• Praise 1

(edited)

Within a 10% range in FC is acceptable. Moreover, FC depends very much on driver and the places he goes, like city or more highway driving. [flowerface]

FC is more of a concern to entry models [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Chickensoup
  • Praise 1

camry not so bad lah. just that in term of luxury, it is totally out classed by teana. it is due to marketing strategy of toyota on camry and nissan on teana. of course accord is also not designed to be "luxury"

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. What i mean is that camry can go pass the servicing date and the drive would still feel the same. It was the same when i drove the altis then. Toyotas are really very low maintainance. That's why it's my pick for the perfect workhorse. And i do own a car.

Sorry, didn't make myself clear. What i mean is that camry can go pass the servicing date and the drive would still feel the same. It was the same when i drove the altis then. Toyotas are really very low maintainance. That's why it's my pick for the perfect workhorse. And i do own a car.

It's the engine oil used and not the car for this case...

Nissan has a reputation of producing cars with bad FC due to the Nissan Sunny.

In fact for the Teana, the FC for the Teana 250 and Camry 2.4 is comparable.

As for the pricing, I think the Teana 250 is more expensive than the Camry 2.4. The Accord should be the most expensive of the 3.

eh? i thought teana 250XV is the same price as Camry 2.0L...by that reason, would go for the Teana 250XV...same size interior...although quality isn't really up to what i expect...but comfort is there...

the Camry 2.0L has a linear response...but too light to go fast...100kph would be enough...

but the Teana 250XV drinks right?

↡ Advertisement