Appeal for Witness - Fatal Accident @ Lim Chu Kang (10 Mar)

Gary84

11th March 2009, 1600 hrs

Man knocked down at Lim Chu Kang

A Chinese man in his early 30s was knocked down yesterday evening at Lim Chu Kang.

At around 7.20pm, the victim was crossing the three-lane Neo Tiew Road when he was hit by a car.

The man suffered multiple injuries and was pronounced dead by paramedics at about 7.40pm.

Witnesses to the accident can call the Police hotline at 1800-225-0000.

Somebody in SubaruClubsg posted this:-

"A friend has passed away on 10/3/09 due to fatal road accident. Short news article attached above for reference. If you have any info, pls call the police hotline. He leaves behind a wife and a kid who is a barely 1 yr old. All of us were shaken by his sudden demise... [smallcry] "

↡ Advertisement

always see lots of cars driving very fast there.. really the worse place to cross a road...

RIP... pity the 1yr old son... [bigcry]

Edited by Route

i read from the papers and it seems that he left behind a letter and took his own life. dunno how the newspaper knows though.

I didn't know that Neo Tiew Rd got three lanes. Only one lane on each direction.

Down there got a lot of tipper trucks though.

Edited by Watwheels

ya la...puzzles me too....when the papers mentioned 3 lanes...

I didn't know that Neo Tiew Rd got three lanes. Only one lane on each direction.

Down there got a lot of tipper trucks though.

i read from the papers and it seems that he left behind a letter and took his own life. dunno how the newspaper knows though.

Don't believe the newpapers . . . the people writing this kind of articles all Pinochios [lipsrsealed]

11th March 2009, 1600 hrs

Man knocked down at Lim Chu Kang

A Chinese man in his early 30s was knocked down yesterday evening at Lim Chu Kang.

At around 7.20pm, the victim was crossing the three-lane Neo Tiew Road when he was hit by a car.

The man suffered multiple injuries and was pronounced dead by paramedics at about 7.40pm.

Witnesses to the accident can call the Police hotline at 1800-225-0000.

Somebody in SubaruClubsg posted this:-

"A friend has passed away on 10/3/09 due to fatal road accident. Short news article attached above for reference. If you have any info, pls call the police hotline. He leaves behind a wife and a kid who is a barely 1 yr old. All of us were shaken by his sudden demise... [smallcry] "

My condolences to the deceased. But its no secret that this stretch of road is used as midnight club racing venue.

OT abit, i saw a total of 5000hp worth of Ferraris and Maseratis cruising their Italian beauties along this stretch last sunday morning.

It was a beautiful sight. And to think they could have just burnt rubber on such an open road. Wonder when will i be invitied to join them? Heheheh